Chimps see Daylight for 1st time in 30 years-EMOTIONAL!!!

by ohiocowboy 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I get so angry at mankind some times. I hope that they animals live out their final days in peace.

Sorry again, but Firefox won't let me link the website so you will have to copy and paste-sorry...It is worth it though!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3797606/Lab-chimps-see-daylight-br-for-first-time-in-30-years.html

• finallysomepride
  • finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

ohiocowboy

with firefox u need to use:

Ctrl c = copy

Ctrl v = paste

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

Now back to the story

Caeser gunna get those bastards

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Wow, that was moving.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Thank you finallysomepride! I tried the ctrl c and ctrl v, it lets me copy and paste, but won't let me inbed the websites. Is there anything else I am missing? Is there a tab on the group of items that I need to press too? Thank you again!!!

Leaving WT, yes it is moving, I can't even begin to imagine how they felt seeing outside for the first time after being cooped up for 30 years. My heart breaks for them, and I hope they live long enough to enjoy nature.

• shamus100
    shamus100

People are just awful!

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

When I saw this video the other day, I had to tell my son to come watch it too. It is very moving, bittersweet and touching...and I'm not particularly fond of chimps or monkeys (sorry shamus100, no offense meant). The fact that these animals are so intelligent and feeling and to have been treated as they were is horrid. It is heartwarming to see some people cared enough to help these chimps is wonderful.

C

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Wow that was moving. wanna cry now! I might need monkey kisses, but am not allowed to ask!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Thank you for the replies. I am glad I was able to share something so neat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit