Is there anyway to get a consistent high level leak....????

by Momma-Tossed-Me 23 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD
    I often wonder if anyone has a good consistent leak from the top level of the WTBTS.

This is the last place on earth anyone with an inside source would ever mention it.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

All good comments regarding this. It goes without saying, no one would openly admit to having one in an open forum, but the discussion should bring together those with some interest in this type of covert undercover work.

Often I have felt that given the right individual this might be possible. Consider the following:

Middle-aged "heavy" Bethelite, who has never been married, heavy drinker (may frequent a favorite restaurant or watering hole) begins to express some regrets over the life course he has chosen.

Enter, undercover female operative who becomes a confidant. His ideology won't let him connect with this individual on a physical level but he is all over her in his conscience mind. She is wealthy and offers a friendly regular subsidy for she believes that the sacrifices he has made in his life are noble.

She gleans what information she can regarding high level matters without expressing interest but then becomes inherently interested in the daily activities of the WTBTS because of the relationship. He becomes more confortable about sharing said info and if necessary a physical relationship with her or a friend of hers could be initiated to prevent the leak from closing up.

This is just a start but, if the money were available to finance something like this would it be great!

I to tire of Rick's tactics. An organized answer to the WTBTS is what is needed, in the form of an office. This is the only way to launch a campaign that would really do some damage to the WTBTS. The media responds to people who are cut from the same cloth as it were as they are, professional marketers, educated media types that know how the system works.

Appreciate any and all responses, thanks for reading my thread.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I to tire of Rick's tactics.....Momma-Tossed-Me

If Rick could get Johnny to Pee off the Bethel Roof..

There is absolutely No Doubt..

Rick would come here to Advertise his next show....

A WBT$ High Level Leak from..

Johnny the Bethelite..

http://blindgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/man-peeing-1-284x300.jpg

............................ ...OUTLAW

• Mad Sweeney
  • Momma-Tossed-Me
  • Diest
    Diest

If we want a leak we have to offer security....No one wants to leave the GB just to live in a tailer in Alabama. If you want something you would have to let the people know that there was a group of people who would support them financially if they were ever found out. If you had Room, Board, and Medical....would you do something super risky if you didnt know there was a safty net?

Id chip in for a fund, but it has to be substantial for them to take the risk.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

This organisation is producing enough ex-jdubs now that an organized effort should be made to rebut the WTBTS ideology.

Through a legitaite structured nonprofit corporation funding could be secured for ideas such as the one Diest has proposed.

MTM

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Any organized opposition will just strengthen their viewpoint on it. They are losing a lot of members, more than they are willing to admit. However they are tightening the noose, "The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through"

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

YES Anony Mous!! Let's go all STAR WARS on 'em and use the force choke on those nasty ol' GB buggers! We need Annakin Skywalker on our side!

(Deep Darth Vader beathing in and out sound effect ensues)

• shamus100
    shamus100

www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com

Apperantly it cost $10,000.00 to create this website. I'd be suing the s.o.b. who ripped me off, personally. ;)

Why not ask the confirmed bethelites who post here? :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit