Is there anyway to get a consistent high level leak....????

by Momma-Tossed-Me 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

I often wonder if anyone has a good consistent leak from the top level of the WTBTS. If not how can we get one, one with high level clearance.

They can't want much, probably just another $110 per month or whatever they are getting now, times are tough.

Nothing would shake the Borg more than consistent CORRECT information coming out early via the internet.

Nothing is sacred, all is revealed through a well hidden leak.

MTM

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

It seems there are some here? I could be wrong being I don't go anymore so it's all new news to me...

• Mickey mouse
  • Open mind
    Open mind

I don't think overt, immediate, bribery would work for most Bethelites.

Most Bethelites have already bought into long-term bribery from the Org. This is not the "Real Life". They will get their pay-off of dead people's mansions and tiger petting if they remain loyal to the Watchtower and run like hell from demonized Apostates.

Just my $.02.

om

• james_woods
    james_woods

Does Johnny the Bethelite count?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Johnny the Bethelite!!! Can't buy it! funny satire though

• steve2
    steve2

Rick Fearon where are you? He has had so many high level leaks he has positively drowned and can be safely declared oxygen-starved. Based on his unfortunate presentation, I'd respectfully recommend you seek goals that don't contain leaks.

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

Not for any amount of time. After a while they all realize their life is devoted to selling a lie and bail.

• Sulla
    Sulla

You need to copy the Soviet and US intel processes. Generally speaking, the US was able to recruit Russian agents for ideological reasons. Obviously, people who are ideologically opposed to the JW simply leave. That leaves us with the Soviet methods: cash and chicks.

And, of course, you don't just come out and offer some boom-boom in exchange for the secrets. You select a target from a list, select a recruiter based on his weaknesses, begin a seduction. But, once you have the information, the whole point would be to publish it, thus burning the source you took so much effort building.

So, no, it isn't possible.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Most of the good stuff gets here first anyway. The reduced pio hours was kinda off, but then lo and behold they do it for last April. So maybe they got wind of the info being out there and just change it up a bit. The flock book? On here days after it hit the halls.

The only stuff I would pay money for are the latest GB discussions, I'd buy another CoC if one of dudes on top defected. Unless there is another man with honor like Ray Franz sitting on the GB taking some juicy notes, all the rest is just moving chairs around on the deck of the titanic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit