JW Dub Apologists, Where have they gone?

by jookbeard 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

is it me or has it gone very quiet from them as of late? even Maze didn't make a comeback, what's the latest from them?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jook, that's what I wondered.

I never thought some of them were genuine JWs.....BUT....if they were......have they taken on board the WTB$ command to stay off blogs etc?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

maybe they've thrown in the towel after the crap they were exposed to at the summer DC's

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Perhaps they can't type messages, copy and paste in a straight jacket.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Shhhhh! Maze just dropped in. Let's hope it's just temporary.

• wobble
    wobble

I love it when they join in on here, it shows up their religion for what it is. We haven't had a quality JW Apologist on here for ages, just the loonie ones, ho hum, maybe someday soon some poor benighted believer will stick their head over the parapet, but I think they prefer their comfort zones on the self-congratulatory sites that many Dubs inhabit.

Have you read the sick-making stuff on some of them ? "Isn't Jah great " "Oh gee yes, Agape".

'Scuse me while I puke.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

I think there is an article on it this month for the Watchtower indoctrination session. Or they (accidentally) told someone - bragged about it even - and got told to the elders.

• steve2
    steve2

You may find it unbelievable what's happened to "them", but the Watchtower was right: They've become corrupted by the real "truth" about the "Truth" discussed on this forum and become "us".

It happens all the time: Those who have protested the loudest on this forum about how unfair we are and that the JWs are the one true religious group, have clearly got big "issues" to work through. The fact that they make themselves known here despite the GBs very explicit warnings is perhaps the strongest indication they are on the cusp of metamorphising into "us". I welcome them the way I welcome the fluttery lightness of butterflies, and I acknoweldge what a long overdue metamorphisis it's been.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The WT Study Articles hit hard on associating with apostates -- at least twice in this month's study issue.

CO's are hard on it. Dist Conv was hard on it. It's the current "demon".

• wobble
    wobble

I think that probably most of the Apologist posters on here were suffering from an over-load of Cognitive Dissonsnce, and wade in on here to try to make themselves feel better, to re-affirm their faith.

I don't believe an honest hearted JW could read and research on here without getting their eyes opened.

Therefore this site, and to a degree other similar sites, are the biggest "demon" the WT has to battle.

They cannot have members finding out the Truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit