The GB are innocent!! Leave them alone, OK?

by punkofnice 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Did that get your attention? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, what I've been running around my head is:-

If the GB and their oppos are just deluded and believe their own BS, then why do they use propagandist language, logical fallacies and misquotes from 'authority' and such in the litter-trash???

(BTW - I'm wondering what adverts will pop up at the side of this too. I particularly have the hots for the bird from 'date a policewoman'. She's my kinda fantasy!)

• Intel
    Intel

I can help you, my friend! If this is all about the Google ads....here you go:

"Date hot woman"

"Date hot policewoman"

"Date Russian woman"

Hope the keywords help give your thread "some quality ads"

• cantleave
    cantleave

Advert for Vodafone free SIM card!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hot Policewomen.................

I really do think though, that if the GB really had the 'truth' it would stand on it's own merits without the use of propagandist techniques!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Punky,

I thought you might have been smoking whatever Miz/NRFG had been smoking.

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

It is an organisation run by the evil one my friend!!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Broken Promises - Nah! Just too much coffee!

or as the GB's lil'ol writing committee would word it: 'Evidently it is logical to conclude that I have clearly been drinking some heated fast drink! Obey us or die!'

• wobble
    wobble

I thoroughly agree P of Nice, I have long thought the same, that they could not countenance the use of lies, subterfuge, mind-control language, misquotes etc. etc. if they really believed the B.S

For that reason it has always rankled when apologists have said "They (the GB) are also Captives of a Concept", or " victims of victims " or somesuch, they bloody well know it is all a scam !

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I got a Diet Coke ad...

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Followed by an ad for feminine pads when I reloaded after posting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit