Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 09-04-2011 WT Study (GUIDANCE)

by blondie 20 Replies latest jw friends

• ziddina
    ziddina

Well, it's gotten too late... I'm falling asleep...

Thank you again, Blondie, for all of your hard work!

• flying under the radar
    flying under the radar

Thanks Blondie for all your work. I always look forward to reading your comments!

Sorry to hear about your relative! @-->--->------

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

First, do we know for sure that Jehovah really wants us going where we want to? Or, could it be that he wants us going where HE wants us, at our expense. Abiding by the Bible could then lead us halfway around the world off course.

And, even if the Bible did lead us to our destination, shouldn't people use that as their map instead of the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger? To illustrate, what if you had a point in mind (like Auckland)? You have your map, but someone that insists that you cannot read it your damn self has some funny way of reading it. The trip includes time sailing--suppose this pig gets you lost, all the way to Indonesia? You think you landed in New Zealand, but you instead land on an island with poisonous snakes that think nothing of biting first and asking questions later (and, if it bites you, you die). Or, you are directed way too far south, and end up icebound off the coast of Antarctica. Had you read the damn map yourself, you would have at least hit one of the two main islands or, at worst, southern Australia (where you could buy a more detailed map).

If you wish to follow the Bible as your map, at least don't let someone twist it around--leading you in circles, or toward an island with poisonous snakes or one that is going to get you icebound for 6 months (while you freeze to death). And by all means do your own research--just because one traveler is headed for Melbourne or Papua New Guinea instead of Auckland, that doesn't mean no one is headed where your destination is. Similarly, just because one person or group of people are "lost" doesn't mean the whole flock is--and, if you do your own thinking, you are bound to find out who is headed the right way. And, you will be more able to find it yourself.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Sorry about your loss Blondie

As always your work is appreciated.

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Blondie,

TotallyADD and I are sorry to hear of the death of your close family member and your personal medical emergency. Our deep sympathies to you and your family. We also hope that whatever your medical emergency was that you are on the mend now. Please accept a heartfelt GET WELL SOON .

We both eagerly await you comments each week as they reinforce our decision to have left this mind controlling cult. I know we don't comment very much, but that is because you have covered the points so thoroughly. You really do make a difference in the lives of people lurking on this board.

ziddina, love the gorgeous pictures you posted.

Let me reemphasize what JW GoneBad and ziddina said, "Blondie, you are a gem."

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

Reopened Mind

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Oh Blondie... we hope that you are better now. - and condolences for your family loss

Par 14 discusses mirages. I am not the first to point out that the New World and the paradise in plenty is the biggest (expletive) mirage of all time ! It has been promised for so long, it is always just over the horizon . It is so near " you can almost touch it", but it never comes , it dances away and is always "just a little bit further" ............

par 16 ...material things are "unrealitiies"...it asks :

"What do material things deliver, though, when health fails, (Medical care, a decent private hospital etc)

when the economy crumbles, (stupid question ! a material wealth cushion is exactly what you need )

or when a natural disaster strikes? ( the opportunity to escape and the means to stay somewhere else)

What do they deliver when people feel empty inside, in need of purpose, direction, and answers to life’s deeper questions?"

(That much is agreed, but money is still a great help - you would feel worse without it....and I am certainly no materialist, just practical.

This whole thing is just a Ra Ra rallying call to the faithful ...no real thought or logic to it . Are we not glad that we are no longer trapped by this organization !

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

Another great rendition of The WT study...Sorry about your trying week.

Peace

QB

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Blondie-Sorry to hear about your loss and I hope you are on the mend from your own emergency. Thanks for your comments, I don't know how you do it every week. You must study more than many Watchtower conductors.

C

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

''Clearly'' used twice. ''many'' eight times.

No ''evidently'' or ''logical to conclude''.

What were they thinking?

How happifying.

• Ding
    Ding

Blondie,

Sorry about your loss.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do to help.

What did Jesus have to say about the Talmud, man-made rules?

In Watchtowerland, Jesus' denunciation of made-man rules is completely consistent with the WTS' micromanagement of every aspect of JWs' lives through their rules and regulations."

"Clearly," that's what he meant by uttering Matthew 24:45....

How do we know this?

Because the "faithful and discreet slave" tells us so!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit