Update on Indianapolis Ex-JW get-together

by borgfree 18 Replies latest jw friends

• borgfree
    borgfree

I received this from an ex-jw in Indianapolis. I misunderstood exactly what the get-together is. This should clarify it. Sorry for any misunderstandings.

Roy, do these people understand it is a reunion not a support group? It is fine that they come, we love to meet new people, as long as they understand this is a reunion of those that have been involved in Indy and surrounding areas support groups ????
    I will send you directions in a few days and for these other people if they are able to come.
    Can you let Marv know, and Syble (sp)?
    Traci wants to come and is getting a sitter for her kids.
    More info to follow.....
    Have a great day in Him?
    Barb

"Without knowledge there can be no genuine faith--only superstition on the one hand or speculation on the other" Robert Banks
  • mouthy
    mouthy

Boo Hoo I want to come too.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

What the hell does that mean? A reunion of what?

I don't get it.

Slipnslidemaster:"Baywatch has enriched and, in many cases, helped save lives. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to continue with a project which has has such a significance for so many."
    - David Hasselhoff

• borgfree
    borgfree

Mouthy,

You know the way there!

Borgfree

"Without knowledge there can be no genuine faith--only superstition on the one hand or speculation on the other" Robert Banks
  • waiting
    waiting

Wow.......I'm from Eastside of Indy; my sister, Patio, from the Northside. However, I'm in SC now, and she's in CA.

*sigh* - have a good time!

waiting

ps: If anybody is from the Irvington Cong. - pass on a *hello* - my ol' stompin' grounds.

• borgfree
    borgfree

slipnslidemaster,

understand this is a reunion of those that have been involved in Indy and surrounding areas support groups ????
    Borgfree

• borgfree
    borgfree

Waiting,

When I was a teenager I was in a downtown Cong. I think it was called the SW Unit. My "Congregation Servant" was Bro. Hathaway, bet you know that name.

Borgfree

• larc
    larc

borgfree,

I still don't quite get it. Is this a closed meeting for friends in the Indianapolis area, or is this meeting open to other xJWs???

• borgfree
    borgfree

Larc,

I am sorry to say that I don't know any more than what has been posted. I believe it is open to any ex-jw that would like to attend but I think it would be better to get it straight from the ones planning it. I am at work and do not have her e-mail address with me, but there is contact information on my last thread.

Borgfree

• picosito
    picosito

I went to Speedway High School back in times immemorial. Anyone have any connection?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit