Name Things That Are Unique To Jehovah's Witnesses

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• just fine
    just fine

They tear families apart in the name of Jehovah.

Persons who disagree are labled crazy, demonized or both.

• trueblue
  • 00DAD
    00DAD

WTWizard: They are the only ones that believe "a generation" can consist of contiguous generations that merely saw each other, however briefly.

Not contiguous, but overlapping!

• minimus
    minimus

The demons

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The sisters appear to be stepford wives at the meetings.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

It's the only cult that I joind

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

They are a cult without a leader and all the more deadly for it. The majority of cults fade after their first leader dies, or transition to a new single-point of authority. The Borg transitioned from Russell to Rutherford, but Knorr or whatever that flagrant non-entity was turned it into a poisonous snake with no head and a smell with no shit. I can only think of the scientossologists as doing similar and they have a more identifiable head.

Now headed by an unaccountable committee it is free of the dangers of transitions between leaders and the potential loss of momentum or large-scale changes as like some cancerous growth its leadership will just go on and on, replacing some corpsicle with another as they snuff it.

There is no hyper-rich Hubbard at the centre of the web, no child-molesting messiah. There is nothing behind the curtain.

As an organisation it is the epitome of soullessness and pointlessness.

Oh, the WCG actually apologised for 1975

• minimus
    minimus

Abaddon, great post!!!!

• james_woods
    james_woods
    They are the only 'christians' I know of that do not allow 99.9% of their members to partake of the bread and wine;

And who call the .1% who do partake as very likely to be mentally ill...

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Their progeny want little or nothing to do with them (35% retention rate and dropping)! Talk about Unique.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit