Name Things That Are Unique To Jehovah's Witnesses

by minimus 42 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

They are the only religion that I know of that disapprove of a college education. They alone believe in the significance of 1914. They exclusively believe that Christ Jesus is Michael the Archangel.....to name a few.

What can you add to the list?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

They're the only ones preaching the good news of the Kingdom, and they're the only chosen mouthpiece chosen by Jesus to represent His Father's earthly organization.

• minimus
    minimus

They alone abstain from "blood" but can accept certain "blood fractions".

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

But don't 7th day Adventists believe in 1914 as well?

By the way to add, JWs are the only ones who are self-righteous assholes.

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

The New World Translation and of course the Governing Bodies view of it!

• blondie
    blondie

There is nothing new under the sun.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Sorry bottleofwater but there are plenty of "self-righteous assholes" on this planet. Sadly, that is hardly unique to JWs.

And seriously, many of your average, Rank & File Witness is sincere, just mis-guided by the organization that they foolishly follow.

• YankeeGirl
    YankeeGirl

I agree 00DAD, I believe many of the witnesses are kind and sincere too, just seriously mis-guided.

• minimus
    minimus

Only Witnesses are approved by Jehovah God,

1975 is a marked date.

The finest school available is the Theocratic Ministry School.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I agree 00DAD, I believe many of the witnesses are kind and sincere too, just seriously mis-guided.

Well instead of calling them a**holes, I'll just say that how many other "sincere misguided" folks knock on your door claiming to be the only true religion, and let's not forget that pompous attitude of theirs, looking down at others since they're a**, I mean seriously misguided.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit