If I direct somone to www.jw.org to download a magazine ...

by bats in the belfry 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

... and confirm off him/her that indeed it was downloaded, would that be considered a placement

of literature (1 magazine) on their F/S report?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ah, don't you mean that you would consider it a placement on YOUR field service report???

• ziddina
    ziddina

Which also raises the question...

To whom should that person send their donation? Or should they keep it [?] - after all, it was their printer's ink and paper that was entailed...

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Ah, don't you mean that you would consider it a placement on YOUR field service report???

Botched up question, I guess. - I was asked to go to the WTS website and download the latest offerings.

Now then, would that constitute a placement for the JW asking and confirming with me to have done so?

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

may i ask the reason behind your name?

do you know the song 'bats in the bellfry' by zombie ghost train i wonder?

oz

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

Quotations to inspire creative thinking.

"His father's sister had bats in the belfry and was put away."
    Eden Phillpotts (1862-1960), English "novelist, playwright, dramatist"
    in "My First Murder, Peacock House".

Also, a goodly number of bats reside in certain Egyptian pyramids!
    g76 4/22 p.24

• Honesty
    Honesty

In most JW's minds it would be considered a placement that they could include in that month's FS Report and maintain a good conscience that they have served the FDS Jehover.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I would suggest you email the magazine as an attachment. You can place hundreds ... thousands a month. ;)

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i wonder what they'd think if i'd start to put in service records with unreal numbers again...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Bats, I haven't read all of your posts yet - I'm going to cheat and ask you - are you an active Jehovah's Witness? Or just studying with one? Or were you told to download a Watchtower corporation magazine by someone that you know???

Inquiring minds want to know!!

Zid the She-Devil

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit