Inherited the worst economy!

by free2beme 11 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

Okay, so I was listening to some political spin artist from Obama today, and I noticed they are still using the term "Inherited the worst economy." This is being done, beyond a shadow of a doubt, to basically say, "Hey, we are doing great. This is all George Bush and the Republican's fault." Interesting, for you see I work in a business with sales, service and production. I recently took over a location that had some rough times, bad manager, etc. Now, when the district people come to me and say, "How do you plan to make your goals." If I said, "Look I inherited a mess, and this is going to take time." I would be given an ear full for making excuses and not making success. For business leaders come to you and say, "Hear is the responsiblity we are given you, the goals we expect and now you make it happen." If make it happen means, "I have excuses, I would be in a short lived position." So as a leader, I do not dwell on the past leadership. I talk about what is happening now with "Me and my team" being responsible. We are in charge, we have the plan and we have the will. That is basic skill management. Does Obama and his team do this????

Hell no, they are still looking for excuses with buzz words and phrases. This country is a complete mess, on a level of people starting to think that in less then six months we will see an economic colapse. People are even stocking up on food, guns and water. Yeah, this is happening in the USA. Did that happen under Reagan, Carter, Bush or Clinton .... "NO!" People still believed this country was strong enough and able to move through rough times. Now, apparently we think we are screwed and it has been three years now of Obama. I can cause a change in the businesses I work with, in months ... Obama thinks he needs four more years??? Really, years???

Anyway, I am sure people here have a mix of those who only read Obama love facts and those who hate him. Either way, I think we all have to admit that there is rough times now and worse times on the horizon. Personally, I think it is all just too screwed up to fix anymore and as much as I know it will be horrible. I think we have to crash to rebuild. Just sad, that all certian people are thinking of in this terrible times is, "How can I get elected for four more years?" Oh I know, "Call it an inherited economy."

• AGuest
    AGuest
    Did that happen under Reagan, Carter, Bush or Clinton .... "NO!"

But did it happen BECAUSE of Reagan, Carter, Bush, or Clinton, dear F2BM (peace to you!)? Perhaps it would be a great thing to see that last domino stand firm... and not fall (indeed, not even lean)... in spite of the weight of those that tumbled before and into it. Great to see... but rare, I'm guessing. I personally don't recall ever seeing that happen in any well-constructed domino maze I've seen.

But, yeah... they probably should just suck it up and be about getting the job done... versus lamenting over what they inherited... even if they DID inherit it.

Again, peace to you!

SA, on her own...

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Nobodys going to bring the jobs back, because of the golden rule.

The golden rule is "he who has the gold makes the rules."

And he who has the gold has moved the jobs out of Amerika.

So the jobs are not coming back, and the economy is going down.

So the voters will just elect who they want to be at the top while Amerika disolves.

I hope I am wrong, but it doesnt look good, not since 1975.

• free2beme
    free2beme

No jobs coming back, as we sold them all to India.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

and china, taiwan and Japan.

• free2beme
    free2beme

In the end, we are just Rome falling once again.

• designs
    designs

Stop listening to Fox News commentators they're apostates or pussies

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Bush's fault? Who is printing money like toilet paper? Who is it that created such a maze of regulations that every upstarting business these days seems to be at risk of getting raided? Who just signed a 2,000 page bill that is probably full of more traps sure to have every small business getting raided for something stupid? (Like section 9006, the one I know about--and there could be another 9,005 that I don't.)

Bush may not have done everything possible to generate legitimate prosperity, but it wasn't solely his fault. We have to go back to the DUMP-o-CRAPs Wilson (the Federal Reserve), Roosevelt (started welfare and stole people's gold at $20 per ounce before jacking the price up to $35), Carter (got too many regulatory agencies going), and Clinton (snake-balanced the budget and time-bombed the economy, which went off too early for him). And, Re-PUKE-lican Nixon (took us off the gold standard, guaranteeing eventual hyperinflation).

Not to mention the foreign-owned banks. Most people don't realize that the whole banking system is owned by the Rothschilds. The JP Morgue, Goldman Sack, HSBC, Bank of America, and so on--all answer to the Rothschilds. Without them, someone could easily start up a bank, enact fair banking practices, and put these monsters out of business. With the Rothschilds in power, they simply put up regulations preventing the upstart banks from getting going without getting raided or being squashed out of business.

• designs
    designs

Let's all storm the Rothchild Castle Allah Akbarrrrr

• free2beme
    free2beme

I just love the business plan of "Elect me and I will bring change. Change that consist of me putting the government in to worst debt, worst economy in history and in the end. I will blame everyone who set in this office before me."

"There is some change to believe in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit