Aussie Oz

Holy crap!

oz

• sizemik
    sizemik

could be could be might be might be could be might be

• mummatron
    mummatron

That's BRILLIANT! I am so sharing this...

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

"If your religion teaches that "Jehovah is good" and "Satan is bad" however the "good book" showes Satan had 10 killings contributed to him and Jehovah have over 2 million contributed to him.... then your religion might be bullshit!"

• Heaven
    Heaven

This is definitely one of my faves. I transcribed it a while ago so I could harvest some of the quotes. This vid has been removed from YouTube in the past so I'll post the verbage. Let me know if I missed somethin':

Your Religion Might Be Bullshit IF by Country Boy Redneck Ronnie
    If your Holy Book contains the word Blood more than the words Love, Forgiveness and Beauty combined...

Christian Holy Bible:
    Blood... 459
    Love ... 311
    Forgiveness ... 7
    Beauty ... 49

Your Religion Might be Bullshit.

If your religion claims that an omnipotent spirit being from another dimension raped a young human girl already
    engaged to be married in order to give birth to himself so he could later torture himself to death as a sacrifice
    to himself to appease himself for something he started in the first place....

Your Religion Might Be Bullshit.

If your religion participates in cannibalism but conveniently renames it 'Transubstantiation'...

If your God is more concerned about a man having sex with a woman during her period than condemning pedophilia and
    rape...

If your religious leaders wear magical underwear day and night to protect them from demons...

If your religion promises unending torture in the afterlife for all those who don't believe what you believe...

If your religion was created by a Science fiction writer in 1953...

If your religion touts an omnipotent God who doesn't want to have to torture anyone for all eternity yet he ain't
    willing to simply show himself in order to help the more skeptical among us to avoid a torture device he himself
    created...

If your religion has convinced you that an all seeing spirit being from another dimension is watching you 24-7 even
    while you are throttling your poultry...

If your religion entails the worship of an all powerful deity but needs a constant influx of money in order to do
    his work...

If your religion commands the murder of a woman just because she likes to start her morning off with a little egg
    McMuff...

If your religion demands the murder of a man we'll call John just because he likes to call up his buddy Bob and
    plough the back field together, so to speak, and just because he likes to call up his other buddy Steve and take an
    occassional roadtrip up the old Hershey highway...

If your religion's primary sources of information are anonymous and forged writings written in ancient languages no
    one's even used for thousands of years ...

If your religion views women as inferior to men ("I looked at Hell and saw that the majority of its inhabitants were
    women." -- Muhammad) ...

If your Holy Book advises husbands on how to beat their wives (Qur'an 4:34) ....

If your religion was created by a single person...

If your religion was created by a single person who was also a pedophile (ie Muhammad) ...

If your religion cares more about people drawing cartoons than about women's rights ...

If your religion advocates owning other humans and actually depicts God giving advice on how to sell someone into
    slavery (Leviticus 25:44-46, Exodus 21:2-6, Exodus 21:7-11, Exodus 21:20-21) ...

If your religion deliberately murdered millions of people just because them people didn't believe the same religion
    you do...

If your Holy Book is thousands of pages long but ain't got a single joke...

If the cornerstone of your religion is the unjust, bloody torture and death of an innocent man...

If your God is so inept at communication that he has to appoint people to explain to other people just what he wants
    from them ...

If your religion is split into tens of thousands of splinter cults all believing different doctrines yet all claiming
    to be the one true religion...

If you currently live on a planet where your religion is just 1 of thousands of others ...

If there was ever a time in history when your religion didn't exist ...

If the God you worship is prone to petty human emotions such as hate, jealousy and vengeance and anger and all that...

If your religion contains ancient stories depicting the omnipotent God of the universe drowning helpless babies
    (Genesis 6-7) or burning little babies to death (Genesis 19) or ordering his chosen people to hack newborn babies to
    pieces in order to accomplish his goals (1 Samuel 15)...

Well, there aint no might about it... Your Religion Is Definitely Bullshit!

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

Wow this is a gem!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit