"The organization has never disappointed us..."

by Franklin Massey 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• VM44
    VM44

"The organization has never disappointed us..."

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

wonder just exactly how many have left the WTS over the last 100 years? certainly would have thought there was a hint of disappointment in the millions that have done so, the WTS churns over millions and has the very worst retention rate of any man made cult. Disappointment with a capital "D"

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Just heard my old Hall which at the time had 2 Congregations and was about to start a 3'd......

Is becoming 1 Congregation....what does that tell you

• AnneB
    AnneB

Dontcha just love it when they make a statement like that from a place where you can't dispute it? Like a convention platform or in the literature?

It reminds me of the Wizard of Oz being behind "just" a man behind a curtain when all of Oz thought the man they saw in the bubble was the wizard.

Cowards! (Cowards are listed as ones who will not inherit the kingdom, aren't they?)

• Bella15
    Bella15

OMG! What! Are they serious????

Sad but true ...and the Watchtower CROOKPORATION knows it .... It is not a lie if you believe it .... LOL!

When they say "never dissapointed US" by "US" they mean the Board of Directors not regular JWs ... no matter what happens they are secure in their penthouses with maid and chauffer services. 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' (book of Revelation)

• Bella15
    Bella15

I don't see any white, asian, latino, black in that magazine cover. They didn't know about cultural diversity back then !!!

• Ding
    Ding
    Just heard my old Hall which at the time had 2 Congregations and was about to start a 3'd......
    Is becoming 1 Congregation....what does that tell you?

When the WT expands it's proof of Jehovah's blessing.

When the WT contracts it's proof of Jehovah's organizational direction.

And either one is proof that Armageddon is just around the corner...

• agonus
    agonus

Yeah, I'm sure the GB has never been disappointed with Tha Org. It's never failed to provide for them.

• fade_away
    fade_away

Lol! That pic gives me a chuckle Outlaw! It shows how truly happyfied JWs are to not have to use their brains.

• unshackled
    unshackled
    unshackled, OUCH. Is there a thread that discusses that issue of AWAKE!? Were blood fractions really an issue in those cases?

Franklin...that Awake was from 1994, and yes those kids on the cover had died refusing blood transfusions (what a shining example of a complete waste of life.) From what I know it was sometime after 2000 they made the adjustment to the blood doctrine, where it was then up to one's conscience to receive blood fractions.

Did a quick search and here's a couple threads that came up. I'm sure there's more though...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/189782/1/The-May-22-1994-issue-of-Awake

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/60341/1/Is-This-a-False-Quote-From-AWAKE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit