Another new religion

by ballistic 16 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

OK, I've come up with another new religion idea. Everytime I do this someone says it's already been thought of and is called, Neo-classical-Buddhist, part Hindu realist modern reincarnationism. ;)

Anyway, my new idea is that you die and come back into your own universe... where everyone who is born resembles your character, ethics and morals within certain limits from your previous life. This resembles belieifs that we create our own reality, combined with reincarnation combined with you reap the rewards of what you sow. What do you think of my new religion?

The sub text of this religion is that if you are a bad person, you are creating a hellish future life for yourself.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Im a good person. Therefore, in this imaginary fantasy, Im going to be ok.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Why am I getting an ad for "Date Christain Girls" with a picture of a 19/yo blonde who looks like she wants to consume part of me? If you don't see this ad, I apologise.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Good idea Ballistic! Have you created a business plan? Ideas are no good unless you can make some money with them. The idea of charging people to stay OUT OF Hell has already been done. However, you may be able to create a multilevel marketing church for buying a piece of your own universe and staying out of hell. For every five people you bring in, you get $100.00 each. Each person adjoining themselves to the church must pay $250.00 to the church of Stay Out of Hell. The church gets $150.00, and you get $100.00.

Let's build on this, it's a good concept.

Edited to change; Bullistic to Ballistic. Sorry, honest mistake.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Nice one Sam Whiskey but if I've hit the nail on the head, we don't need business plans, I've discovered how the universe works. But hold on a minute, multilevel marketing i sexactly what my theories need.... hey I'M ONTO SOMETHING. Lets run with this idea.

• fade_away
    fade_away

You're missing a deity. Some prophet or some nut job you can follow as a leader. Unless it's you. You could be the nut job!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Unfortunately I can't be the deity as I'm too busy running my other organisation. We deseminate conspiracy theories about everything like 9/11, JFK, Iraq, etc, in the hopes that people never cotton on to the real serious conspiracys that exist. Get your head round that one?

• still thinking
    still thinking

I think that being a can of 'wup ass' you will appeal to lots of people...it won't matter what you teach....as long as you keep saying 'wup ass'

• ballistic
    ballistic

*** insert Texas accent here *** Youa gunna stop makin me mad boy before I open a can o 'wup ass' on ya!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Yeah...see you could change that slightly to....

"You better stop makin God mad boy or he's gonna open a can o "wup ass' on ya!

There you have it....new religion in the making

The 'wup ass trinity'

pappy wup ass

wup ass junior

and the other wup ass...the one that no one can explain

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit