The Jehovah’s Witness Baby Sitter

by garyneal 28 Replies latest social family

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

It's been a long time but good sitters are hard to come by. If this one is good with your child it would be nice to keep her, but if she's not prepared to operate under your family rules then I think you know what you've got to do. It might just make it all academic anyway if you set limits because she'll likely pack it in if she's going to be forced to watch evil, satanic, demonised kiddie shows.

discreetslave, forgive me please for saying this, but your husband is (edited) mistaken.

• garyneal
    garyneal
    yeah Well - I remember your ORIGINAL post on this. Dont say nobody here warned you this would happen. If you let your kids play in the shit it will stick to them.

Well gee, thanks a lot.

• carla
    carla

ps-Gary you have pm, different issue.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    It might just make it all academic anyway if you set limits because she'll likely pack it in
    if she's going to be forced to watch evil, satanic, demonised kiddie shows.....Nickolas

I wish it were that simple Nickolas..

Gary will lay down the law..

The JW babysitter will agree..Then do what she wants..

"Theocratic Warfare Stratagy"..

In Watchtower World..Gary isn`t Entitled to the Truth..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

There you go, Gary. Send her packing, man.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

How did Noah fit all the millions of species in the ark and get the kangaroos and koalas all the way to Australia?

MAGIC!

• garyneal
    garyneal

LOL @ Billy

I like that, I might have to use that one day.

• garyneal
    garyneal

Now that I think more about Billy's response, I think that this is exactly what my daughter would say.

I asked her last night, "How does the images get to the TV?"

Her response, "Magic!"

Definition of magic.

• AnneB
    AnneB

Since when does an adult (the babysitter) tell a child (yours) what she does and does not like? It's inappropriate. You might want to bring just that much to her attention (leaving out the JW angle).

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Garyneal -

You say "Well GEE thanks a lot" for my reminder of the warnings - which are now coming true.

Gratitude for a service well done. Even if you took no advantage.

I still say - Its your own fault you now have this fallout to deal with. Not ours.

HB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit