Exposing the WT Affair with the UN - 9/11/11 Call to Action!

by Timothy Riches 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I hate forgetting the compatibility button.

A friend in SC got permission from the property owner directly across from the KH parking lot entrance/exit to put up signs. Perfect location.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Yes. This is what I asked before in an earlier post. Is there adjoinign property or property across the street for a large sign, easily read from a passing car? Perhaps a neighbor detests the JWs. It may be public property. Campaigns signs are found on both public and private property. I also found out that there are treaties between the parties as to gray areas.

I think this is a great basic idea. Misdemeanors may show up on job applications. There may be ways to find out what broad laws apply through Find Law. I don't think FindLaw will have city ordinances posted. Many of them are posted on the city or town's website.

Isn't it sad how cloistered Witnesses are?

If anyone wants me to describe the many libraries available to the WT to do UN research, short of the UN, I can provide them. The research explanation is total bunk. NY has extraordinary library collections that are either free or of nominal cost.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Good idea but I'm not prepared to be doing anything illegal.

Why the date?

• steve2
    steve2

Two reactions:

1) Do people actually read anything that's placed on the windshield? I usually notice it fluttering in the wind as I drive off in the car, it pisses me off and I tear it up without reading it if it's still hanging on in there when I reach my destination. Effective? Not.

2) Your using 9/11/11 as a call to action smacks of the koolaid-man disease: Extremely bad judgement. Keep things in proportion at this time: You rabbit on about the UN while the rest of New York and the world rightly spend time reflecting on how the world's changed since 9/11/01.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Sadly where I live the kingdum hells have car parks behind them that have permanent 'security' dubs.

Anyhoo how's this..................looks like the WTB$ got disfellowshipped. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

• wobble
    wobble

i applaud any effort to get JW's to look at what they are part of, and if they look at this issue and think about it, they would realise that the WT LIED about it, that the whole exercise was so unwise it calls in to question the claim to be "God's Spirit Directed Organization" and that the leadership think that the average JW will swallow any s**t they are fed.

Sadly, the last statement is only too true, and I fear that little impact will be made, but if just one JW wakes up because of this campaign it will have been worth it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit