puzzled

Probably

• peterstride
    peterstride

Alone too...

Peter

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Yes, I will be alone due to circumstances. As if distance werent enough, my sweety and I are experiening some speedbumps on our road to happiness.

Boozy

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Awwww (((Boozy))),

Sorry to hear that. I hope you and your sweetie can get those bumps ironed out soon!

As for being alone, do kids count?? If not, then yes, I'll be alone but, having been in an unhappy marriage before, I can definitely say that being alone and wishing you weren't is better than not being alone and wishing you were! For me, anyway.

Dana

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Peter!!

With lips like yours, I can't imagine you being alone except by choice!!!

Dana

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

*raises hand*

i'll be alone too

• Sky
    Sky

I'll be alone. Me and my cousins two children :)
    Making cookies, while their Mom and Dad go out to a really reallt nice restaurant...:p
    Kisses!
    Sky

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

heck WE always have ourselves.BUT we do have family (us) LINDA,LISA and MAMIE kitty..I aint all that well as yet -- and having to take ONE DAY AT A TIME..yep QUEENIE is a lot sicker physically than I thought !!

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

TY Safe4kids.
    BTW peeps, I just thought of something-as long as we can visit this "crazy" place 24/7, we are NEVER alone.
    :-)
    Boozy

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I hope not, but so far no word

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit