Will you be alone on Valentines Day?

by hungry4life 36 Replies latest jw friends

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

I just happened to glance a the date as I was posting 2-13-02. One day before Valentines day. I realized that I don't have a Valentine
    . I was just wondering who else out there is alone? I will only feel badly about this if no one posts. Because then I will know that I alone in my aloness.

I subscribe to the idea that it is better to be alone and wish you were with someone than be with someone and wish you were alone.

• bea
    bea

i'll be alone too !!! fret not

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

so far!!!!

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Tis not fair, tis. Shall have to buy my own choccy and roses and feed ma face!

I've got lots of luv to give, but no one wants it! - Mona.

• Prisca
    Prisca

Definitely single!!

• cellomould
    cellomould

I have an exam on Valentine's Day.
    I'll be sure to tell the professor on my test sheet how much I love him.

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

OH MY! Here I am in a lousy marriage to a JW and see all you lovely single ladies???? Just my luck!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• butalbee
    butalbee

Yes, alone.
    Well, not really I have this great site to visit and hang out in! I luv ya all!!

Love is just an illusion.
    I live in a delusion.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Sniff Sniff, at least I have my dog.

Skipper

• larc
    larc

I would like to be alone on Valentine's day but I can't convince my wife to leave the house, so I can have some peace and quiet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit