Judah Schroeder?

by Marvin Shilmer 13 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

In the class reunion bio she wrote that she still volunteers her time to Watchtower. I gues they are heavily involved. Perhaps fighting humanitarian battles for the Watchtower as outside reps.

• agonus
    agonus

It's ironic they would defend an organization that would deny them the kind of education and lifestyle that enables them to defend said organization in the first place.

But then, being the kid of a Gub would pretty much render you impervious to irony, I suppose.

• Sulla
    Sulla

Wowie, Columbia Law! Maybe there are exceptions for the very best and brightest of us JW youths. Us regular kids, we would have picked up some sorta bad habit if we went to college.

Seriously, what a mothafucka

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I had forgotten all about him....he seemed pretty nice but definetly had a privileged only child....I'm kinda special air about him as I remember. He seemed like he had free run of the place...It was kinda like a kid who's daddy owned a candy shop and the other kids were a little in awe of him.

I wonder how he afforded to live in New York, work and go to Law School? I knew someone who was sent to learn law by the Society....maybe that's how he got started.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit