Just in case the WTS is watching this site

by WildHorses 23 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Joel, Please do me a great big favor? If you ever get those awful feelings of ending it all, please give me a call? E-mail me and I will give you my number.

We all feel this way one time or another, and we all need to have someone to talk to about. Someone who will really listen without judgeing. I am she. So, please e-mail me for my number.

Shari

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

Dang it Joel!...Cant ya see ya got people that care about ya?
    dont even consider those self destructive thoughts! Doing away with yerself just isnt the way to go. Theres lots of people here on this board that would feel real empty to know that you were no longer with us,and im sure there are people that care alot for you in you`re own personal lif too if ya just look!
    Get a different attitude do what ever ya gotta do to get out of this funk! We all want ya around for a good long time!.........Jedd

• Bugs Bunny
    Bugs Bunny

They do watch this site...they send people to find out what they are up against and make sure nobody in their kingdom halls go here to find out anything. And there are certain ones that look for lost sheep. (try this...get a new identity, post that you are jw but you are confused and watch how many emails you get to come back to the "truth".) I did. Wow!
    They have to watch this board....they think their apostates are the only ones in the world that are against then. Wouldn't you watch your enemies if you were afraid of loosing your troops to them. Businesses watch other businesses. So we may need more threads like this one!

• Budda Belly
    Budda Belly

Friday said,

"You might as well give up on the idea that the WTS monitors this forum, because they don't give a rat's bottom what a bunch of irresponsibles think or say."

Thanks Friday for being here on this board. At least you
    care what we say and think. It's to bad those Fucks in
    Crooklyn can't take your lead in Brotherly Love.

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit