Just in case the WTS is watching this site

by WildHorses 23 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Hi, my name is Shari Ann Pieske Aguillon, I was a member of your cult. I want my name off of your members list, or whatever it is you keep. The last address you had on me was 7553 stoney hill rd Wake Forest NC, 27526.

Please take note. I, for more than three years have not considered myself a Jehovahs witness, and will never as long as I am in my right mind do so again.

I am free!

Lilacs/Shari

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • kenny2
    kenny2

Hi Watchtower Smile for the camera!!!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL@kenny, at least this saved me a stamp. I don't want to waste my money on the wts.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • puzzled
    puzzled

JUST IN CASE????

I am expecting dirty looks all the time at any time.

plmkrzy

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Just in case they really are peeking, this is for them. Hope it works

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LOL@Dakota

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Lilacs

Has it ever occurred to you before that the WTS may very well be content that YOU no longer consider yourself to be a member of the Organization? Yes you do have a certain sweetness about yourself ... even many of the Philistines must have been the same, but that's not all that counts.

Your pretended onetime lover,
    Yadirf

PS> You might as well give up on the idea that the WTS monitors this forum, because they don't give a rat's bottom what a bunch of irresponsibles think or say.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• kenny2
    kenny2

Yadirf,

Any person or persons or evil organizations that would remotely be content with the absence of this beautiful human being is not in any way worthy of any recognition whatsoever.

Kenny

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Kenny2

Any person or persons or evil organizations that would remotely be content with the absence of this beautiful human being is not in any way worthy of any recognition whatsoever.
    Such is according to YOUR opinion. And just what makes YOUR opinion so superior?

I might make it plain that there is beauty in ALL human beings, even the apostates that gather here on this forum. And another thing, this life is not all there is even for the apostates here, since they will receive a resurrection. However, a person who finds humor in a child flipping off an Organization that strives for holiness can't be much good as an associate.

Daniel 11:35 ... a KEY prophecy that must be fulfilled before the "time of the end" gets underway.

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Yardif --
    How can "apostates" recieve hope of a resurrection when one of the recent Awake! declared them part of the Anti-Christ?

ofcmad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit