RUSSELL and the FREEMASONS

by sizemik 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sizemik
    sizemik

Some "re-enactment" . . . I guess not wearing boxers improves your defence.

Unless you're Paul Jnr.

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Capt Kirk, you may know all this info and maybe old to you but after trawling you tube for information. I feel insulted on behalf of the narrator who is not an opportunist but is giving information to those who do not know about the WT. I was awre the masonic connection was there but not to this extent.... If we are to say things are taken out of contect then all quotes. biblical quotes all are!!!....

One thing I now realise is that the occult recognised |God great plan.. I studied some of Mme Blavatskis literature in my youth including the teachings of the Shambala, The plan is said in all earnest in thier prayer of protection.. I see that there was some connection. Unfortunately didn't make the connection until recently.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I've been looking at the 'occult' and 'masonic' leanings of the WTB$ and so far have discovered they regulary feed from the 'table of demons'

Wescott & Hort - Occultists.

Angels turning into men an reproducing - Seola AKA 'Angels & Women' was apparently the story a demon told a spirit medium.

607/1914 - Calculated by pyramidology & astrology.

Johan Greber - check this guy out.

the term - WATCHTOWER

........what did I miss?

• designs
    designs

A Christian Cult calling another group a cult

• trailerfitter
    trailerfitter

Greber.. the guy who was a catolic and also a spiritualist who wrote a book the JWs used?...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Johannes Greber

During the 1960s and 1970s, the Watchtower Society occasionally used the translation of the New Testament by Johannes Greber to support their similar renderings of John 1:1 and Matthew 27:52,53. In 1983 they officially stopped using his translation because of its "close rapport with spiritism." The information that Geber Was a Spiritist Was readily available to the Society's writers. In 1955 and 1956 the Society's writers themselves wrote of Greber's spiritism. Their use of Greber's translation to support their New World Translation and their explanations for it is evidence of shallow scholarship.

Ken Raineshttp://www.seanet.com/~raines/wtgreber.html

• sizemik
    sizemik

Thanks for the post and link Unky . . . very interesting.

It would appear the WT$ has so many skeletons in their closet that the big sky-daddy could use it for a baby rattle every time he makes a new angel.

On a serious note . . . filling in the blanks helps us to come to terms with why "they are what they are" today. And the average dubbie knows absolutley nothing about it . . . nada.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit