RUSSELL and the FREEMASONS

by sizemik 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sizemik
    sizemik

An interesting take on Jehovah's Witnesses from an "outsider" . . . a uber-modernist, fundamentalist, apocalyptic, Christain movement inhabiting cyberspace and going by the handle of "The Fuel Project" LOL. It seems to be tied in with Billy Graham ministries at some point. The JW summary is interesting nevertheless . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIJV9XccXGs

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

size this is so old bro. there are so many videos on this, this joker doing the narrating is just some dipshit opportunist. that information is everywhere. from what i gathered, when i saw this a long time ago.. they took russell's comments out of context when he gave that sermon to the masons. regarding him being a mason, he was supposedly emulating paul's technique. one thing that did grab me was the artwork though, it definitely had the masonic thing going. and that whole thing about russell having 2 graves, and the one is decorated in all the mason adornments. hell he may as well been a mason, he was everything else, why not.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Jim . . . everything on JWN is old . . . it's only the people here that are new.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

yea i know..i got you. just saying, this thing in particular seemed to be plastered everywhere. and that guy's voice was like worse than nails on a blackboard. :P

• sizemik
    sizemik
    that guy's voice was like worse than nails on a blackboard.

You got something against the Pommies? . . . or the Scots in particular?

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

HAHAHA!!! as i typed those words i knew i'd get called on that!!! give me a break, let me be a hater in peace!

I LIKE THE SCOTS!!!! ever see that american chopper episode where they go over there? those guys kicked ass!

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

size you know you're still the antichrist of my cosmicrecycling religion right?

• still thinking
    still thinking

come on boys...I thought you'd be on the same team on this one

• sizemik
    sizemik

I'm humbled at occupying such high station.

I must have missed that episode of AC . . . but Billy Connelly does NZ and Aust on a trike, Sean Connery has good taste in cars, and they deal in some high-class liquor . . . surely we can let them away with a shitty accent.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

it's one of the best episodes they ever did. here is a clip, fast forward to 40 seconds when it really gets going. at one point (not in clip) they go up in this castle, it's pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GT8g-3KeZXY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit