What a load of Bo**ocks!!!!

by happyexjw 16 Replies latest jw friends

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

Thanks sab, your smiley face says a lot....its my birthday tomrrow, no work tommorrow had a cheeky few glasses and felt that i could take on the world and the GB,should have saved it for the drunken gibberish thread lol

Happyexjw

• talesin
    talesin

Also, security issues.

Thanks to Facebook and Google+, we can set up a closed group, and it can't be read easily. That would mean all members would have knowledge of and the ability to contribute to, the process.

Of course, no communication on the 'net is secure from a sophisticated hacker.

tal

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

Talesin ....my thoughts exactly...cos seriously when i was a born in i thought the whole world knew what JW's were about, not unitll i become a bit wiser not being in the cult i realised that no one had a clue except they refuse blood and dont celebrate brithdays or xmas which aint wired in itself anyway lol

• sabastious
    sabastious
    its my birthday tomrrow, no work tommorrow had a cheeky few glasses and felt that i could take on the world and the GB

Happy birthday!

-Sab

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

I had a thought....in the uk, they have stickers on the door that says no cold calling, no sales, no religious calling but what if they had a sticker saying no jehovahs witnesses calling. The uk is getting a little strict on people knocking on door to sell something, inc gas and electricty suppliers what would happem if the jw's turned up to a street that each house had a no jw knocking on doors...would they go against it or comply???

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

Thank you Sab x

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

i apologise i did have good points but then due to my birthday and no work tomorrw and a few i have compelely lost this thread......as you were (note to self....drunken gibberish page girl!!!! lol)

Happyexjw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit