What a load of Bo**ocks!!!!

by happyexjw 16 Replies latest jw friends

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

I read the latest WT 15 Nov 2011 and in the first chapter of 'Do not lean upon your own understanding' and reading the first paragraph seeing many flaws and draft typed 3 different comments to this and then thought wtf am i doing wasting my time.....there are many people out there that read this site are clued up and can see for themselves and big loves to Nugget, Watersprout, Bondie, Zid and not forgetting Outlaw who always makes me chuckle and many many others but how crazy this all is!!!

Seriously i sometimes want to get up and scream how messed up this religion (Cult) is!!! but unfortuatnately we are a minority to the whole world. Who cares when there are so many problems and issues that need to be dealt with first. Lets face it who even on the outside really understands what the JW's are about anyway, how they truly work... I swear i look like a person with mental health problems at work when i explained how i was treated by 98% of JW's at my dads funeral not to mention my sexual abuse by and elder who was allowed to carry on. No one understands, were all angry and with justifed reasons, but who is listening...no one!!!

For those born ins for those brought up in for those who transferred and for all those now who can now see the real truth....how can we make a difference, what can we do as a community on here to make some sense of it all to those we truly love and dont want to see be lied to any more. One thing over the last few days is that if lybia can be strong and come together and make a change against the heirachy is that maybe we as a big community together can come up with a life changing solution and make a difference not only to those that we love but also ourselves!!!!!

Happyexjw

• james_woods
    james_woods
    One thing over the last few days is that if lybia can be strong and come together and make a change against the heirachy is that maybe we as a big community together can come up with a life changing solution and make a difference not only to those that we love but also ourselves!!!!!

Beautiful thought - but it is "Libya" and the jury is still out and not coming in soon.

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

Not that im calling for rebel warfare, there are too many people on here who are that can baffle the world with their intelligence and thats what im talkng about. What power can we legitimately use that will be productive, esp to the ones we love.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    wtf am i doing wasting my time

I feel the same way sometimes, but I think it's important to keep our logical minds sharp. The Watchtower provides good practice for identifying manipulative debate tactics as well as logical fallacy. Only a year ago I felt like I couldn't stand on my own two logical feet. Now I feel like I can hold my own argument and I have the Watchtower's crafty ways to thank for it as well as everybody else who decided to speak out.

Our frustrations are well justified by logic and reason, why should we need anything more?

-Sab

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

But they are fighting for what the now believe in how are we different????

• sabastious
    sabastious

The Watchtower has all their bases covered to extend their destructive existence to the furthest possible point in time. To take up arms against the Watchtower is to humble ourselves and to pick up the Chisel and the Hammer.

^ It looks arduous as a single worker, but the more chisel and hammers we have the more we can chip away.

-Sab

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

'The Watchtower provides good practice for identifying manipulative debate tactics as well as logical fallacy'.

Yes, I totally agree Sab but not when our familys are involved debate and logic are things taught by the WT

Happyexjw

• happyexjw
    happyexjw

The Watchtower has all their bases covered to extend their destructive existence to the furthest possible point in time.....ouch that hurts so much but soo true!!!! How do we break down those bases????

• sabastious
    sabastious
    How do we break down those bases????

<see picture>

• talesin
    talesin

Maybe, well, I've thought of a possible way we could start.

Each person would get one nonJW (friend, partner,pastor,etc.) to understand as best they can what it was like to be a born-in, that would be thousands. And that's not a griandose figure.

This empowers the individual, plus gets the juices flowing for:

1) brainstorming, 2) planning 3) timing and 4) execution.

Not only that, this experience would give us valuable insights into how the public sees us. About 4 people in my life (never Witnesses) really get it. They make great 'witnesses' for the real truth when their doors are knocked upon. :D

It's something we can each do starting today, while as a group, simultaneously brainstorming effective ideas of how to publicly expose the 'truth about the Truth TM '.

Something to throw in the mix...

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit