The Great Liquor Quiz

by Beans 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Beans
    Beans

This is in response to Our District Overbeer! Thanks Valis!
    Please list your fav poisen!
    -Jack Daniels
    -Jagermeister,Danke Deutschland!
    -Sambuca
    -Canadian Club
    -Grand Marnier
    -Fireball

Beans

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Without a doubt, Canadian Rye Whiskey is the elixer of the Gods.

Specifically, Crown Royal is the pinnacle of human achievement.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Grey Goose Vodka...with a twist.

• mindfield
    mindfield

Does rootbeer count?

Sorry, I don't drink.

• puppylove
    puppylove

1. Wine
    2. Gin
    3. Vodka

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Vodka
    Gin
    Rum
    Triple sec........these four are the ingredients for LITs
    Crown Royal
    Myers Rum (dark)
    Wild Turkey
    George Dickle

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Take a WILD guess what my favorite is.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Wine
    Vodka martini - Belvedere, dirty, three olives
    Patrone tequila - neat
    Margaritas
    White Russians

• JanH
    JanH

Nothing beats a good Scottish Single Malt. Lagavulin is my favourite, but there are quite a few great ones, e.g. Oban, Laphroaig, Glenlivet. In fact, never had a single malt I didn't like, and I still have some left to taste.

Blended whisk[e]ys can be forced down with coke, if you just have to get drunk in a hurry.

For a good mixed drink, I am partial to Gin & Tonic, but lately I have been drinking a bit of Vodka & Battery (a caffeine soda) since you can drink all night with it In the tropics, Vodka & Pineapple juice was brilliant, and even a good old screwdriver is nice. Rum is cool too, like Cap'n Morgan's with Coke or without Coke (better without, but hell what a way to go). The Austrians make a Strah rum that is brilliant too, especially the 80% edition you can't get here.

A good Cognac, like Otard XO, is nice, but tends to induce nasty hangovers if consumed at an afterbars. And I regret never having tasted really good cognacs; they are just too pricey.

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

JanH,

I'm definitely not a scotch drinker. They all taste like lighter fluid to me. I have yet to train my palate to understand it. But I have tried MacAllan 25. It was surprisingly smooth.

Andi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit