Dislexics of JWN Unite!

by highdose 22 Replies latest jw friends

• agonus
    agonus

Highdose, you're on the wrong forum. This is NJW, not WNJ!

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Yes I know what you mean Highdose. Me. ADD and dylexia. My wife and english teacher and perfector of words. I don't know how we stayed togeteher all these years. LOL As the atheist said in the foxhole "There is no Dog". Totally ADD PS I can't begin to tell you how many times at the hall I would get the wrong chapter of the bible wrong. I would always get the number 5 and 7 backwards. I ended up reading things that help me think why am I here.

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i have the same problem as broken promises.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    i have the same problem as broken promises.

Yaye, I'm not alone!!

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

Broken Promises I do exactly the same thing, not when I was young but when I started UNI I noticed this with numbers, I shouldn't have picked accounting lol.

• wobble
    wobble

One of my sons is Dyslexic so I know the problems it can bring, and limitations, he said to me once, and it nearly made me cry "I wish I could just read a book for pleasure" , reading was such an effort for him.

Despite this he has done well with his education and with work, he is one of the most intelligent people I know, and yet acquisiton of knowledge is harder for him than for a person who reads easily.

I don't know if the two go together, but he and other dyslexic people I know are just such super fun ! They seem to see the funny/silly side of things and seem to enjoy life to the full,it may be a generalisation but it is my observation.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I used to be dyslexic but I think I'm KO now

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

OLL @ jookbeard

• dm6
    dm6

Nnoe of You Lot Are as Dylxesic as you may Tihnk.As Lnog as Lteters in a wrod strat and end whit the same lteters tehy are spoupesd to, yuor brian wlil usncarblme it at a vrey fsat rtae. Qtiue Azmanig waht the Hmaun Mnid is cpalbae of if you dnot tihnk auobt it!!

DM6

• sizemik
    sizemik

A friend of mine just bought a Toyota Dislexus . . . he's quite pleased with it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit