Dislexics of JWN Unite!

by highdose 22 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

I'm sure i can't be the only one here whose happily deslecic? After all this talk of puncuation and spelling i feel we of the delesac glory should stand together.

Against a world of sneering nerdy anorak types. In short the types that end up being accountants and maths/ english teachers. Lets have a cheer for being able to naturaly think outside the box and being able to view the world without mental limits!

Who cares if we can't spelll? A bunch of picky whiners? Ah sod em! I've got more creativity in my little finger than they have in their whole body!

Who cares if we can't add up? Thats what those irratating swot types in the classroom turned out to be for! Accountants... let them get on with it while we do the fun stuff in life. I mean... would you really want to spend your life getting your kicks from having added somthing up correctly??!!

Now this is meant as a fun / tounge in cheak type way.... but really the world would be a very boring place indeed without dusleciks!

I'm a dyslecik and proud of it babe :p :p :P

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Dislexics of JWN..

Egnite!..

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2011/04/man-on-fire.jpg

..................;-)...OUTLAW

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I can be dyslexic with numbers. My mind will read a number correctly, but if I'm reading it out loud I'll transpose the numbers.

What I say will be incorrect, but mentally I will know what the correct number is.

eg. The number is 382. If I'm reading out a list of numbers, I might say "823". In my mind, I know it is 382, and that it should be 382, but my mouth will read it differently.

Is that a form of dyslexia?

• JRK
    JRK

Are you a member of DAM? (Mothers Against Dyslexia)

JK

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Lysdexics untie? I don't understand...

• eva luna
    eva luna

Damn...I'm exsplosivly dyslexic. It makes for some dumb rendations of words that I have only read, never spoken. Words seem more of a pattern of figures.

Like a book or movie might be described as a whodoneit. My mind reads woodnut. Cant help but laugh along as I get a correction on a word.

Yep, I've watched quiet a few good woodnuts on TCM. Love old movies.

Smile... JK, I am DAMed. So is my Mom. iT's all her fault.

• designs
    designs

Walk'n my Cat named Dog...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Walk'n my Cat named Dog...

Thats not Nislexdic..Thats Cradzy..

................;-)...OUTLAW

• karter
    karter

I got diagnosed at 13 ....the teacher offer to give me a book about it.

Think about that.

• noni1974
    noni1974

I am dyslexic. I have a hard time with spelling and math. Durring this past Spring semester at school I was taking Algebra and we started working on 2 variable problems and that really messed with my head. I had a hard enough time trying to learn how to solve an equasion for X, let alone X and Z. I eventually got a B in the class and I feel good about my ability to do math now. Spelling on the other hand will always be my downfall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit