Is the CD ROM WT library dangerous to our machines?

by hamsterbait 21 Replies latest jw friends

• i_drank_the_wine
    i_drank_the_wine

The WT CD installs secrt software that turns your web cam on then sends it to WT headquarters so that the guberning body can whack their demonic puds to the site of you sitting at your computer, on the evil internet, in your underpants.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

You might not get a virus, but I would not trust anything from the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger or its Washtowel Slaveholdery to be free from spyware, including snitchware. I would get a VERY good spyware removal program before attempting to install the Washtowel library on your computer, and then run it thoroughly after the install. If you find any spyware, you can then print out a hard copy of the report and use it to sue the Washtowel Slaveholdery, plus post it on every apostate forum you can to embarrass the crap out of them.

As for disabling antivirus, I had problems when I first tried installing Napster in 2006. As it turns out, Norton was interfering with installation, and I had to disable Norton for 10 minutes in order to finish logging onto Napster. Sometimes it becomes necessary to disable an antivirus program to ensure successful installation--with Washtowel items, I would recommend a thorough scan from the best anti-spyware programs out there afterward.

Now, once you install Washtowel items on your computer, even if they are free from snitchware and viruses, these items could become a virus--in your brain.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit