Eathquakes and March 22nd Awake

by BluesBrother 23 Replies latest jw friends

• mindfield
    mindfield

Well, fred, that depends. Those indexes are kinda old. Should I still read them? I believe they contain "old light". Please give me a specific date in which I can find "truth".

Praise be to JAH!

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Mindfield,

If you want new light, then you need the 1986-2000 index. Plus a bible too.

• mindfield
    mindfield
    Plus a bible too.

Are you sure? The WT seems to insist more on reading their literature than on reading the Bible to acquire the ultimate "truth".

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Minfield,

Believe me. The bible is number one. And Jessica Alba is number two.

• Moxy
    Moxy

lol @ fred & mindfield.

note too that they are only backing away from the seismic frequency argument here, not the death toll counts mentioned sometimes as seen in the references posted by messenger. that interpretation still stands. without having seen the magazine, im assuming it goes on to give some numbers of what its calling 'the effect they have upon people.'

mox

• mindfield
    mindfield

Fred,

Why do I even bother?

And Jessica Alba is number two.
    That would be kind of cute, in an innocent kind of way, if we weren't talking about the invalidity of your "truth". Giving up already?
  • Fredhall
    Fredhall

Minfield,

Why should I give up when I got the Bible in my left hand and Jessica in right right.

• mindfield
    mindfield

Truly, you are one of God's representatives on this satanic board. Praise be to ye, you lusty oaf. Have fun with mother finger and her four daughters.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HA-HA!Hey mindfield,well said!What jws teach as gods truth today,is not the same as gods truth tommorow.They are always caught in their own lies,and have to change what they claim to be gods truth.It is called new light.For WBTS "todays new light" is "tommorows embarasment".Then theres the idiots that support these bastards..LOL...OUTLAW

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Fredhall

Hey Jake,
    Do you have a problem with it?

Sure I have a problem with it. For too many years I trusted these people. When they said that eathquakes had increased, I believed them . Like all of us on here, i was prepared to go out and tell others on their own doorstep ,and stand by the W T arguments no matter what.

Now they casually change it . I dont like being fooled[:!]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit