Several ways you can leave the WT money when you die - No subtlety here folks

by agonus 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Ding
    Ding

Someone should tell the WTS that millions of JWs now living will never die.

• afreeman
    afreeman

Isn't there a whole brochure dedicated to this very subject? $$$$$$$$$$$$

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I used to do the accounts and an older sister feeling sick and thinking her time was done called me to the side saying she wanted to give all of her money to the WT...I went to her house with an elder and because her son lived upstairs she asked us to speak quietly because she was affraid he would find out her intentions...can you believe anyone giving their money to a RICH corporation and not to your children when you die? The amount was the equivalent of a year's salary for a middle management position. Fortunately the elder who was with me reasoned with her and convinced her to make her donation conditional...that if she comes to need the money she could have it back. Still the WT will keep that money when she dies and no one in her family will ever find out...Sad insn't it?

• meangirl
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think I would rather leave whatever toilet paper I have left to the US government than to the Washtowel Slaveholdery. That is, unless it is so worthless that it will cost them more to deal with it than the value they will receive from it.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    "Payable on death", "Transfer on Death", and "bequest at death"

....but I thought armageddon was any day now? What? Do they think people will grow old and die?

I thought they'd be throwing money into the street. Why do the WTB$ want it if the end is so so close?

There were riots in the UK so the end MUST be SOON, VERY VERY SOON!*

*(Terms and conditions apply and are subject to 'overlapping' or ‘New Light’TM or which ever makes the GB look like God!)

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    The November 15 WT has had such an article for the past 10-12 years running. They put it toward the end of the year to remind folks to donate so they (the donators) can get a tax write off in their tax returns.

It was stated on another forum that JWs are TAX exempt. Any thoughts?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit