Why Arguments and Debates on the Trinity are a Waste of Time

by AllTimeJeff 95 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Mr. Superiority likes to roll in the mud but act like he is above it all.

And no, this isn't a comment on religious views, but on dipshit attitude.

But hey, this isn't a personal attack, Mr. so full of shit he can't smell his own stank.

• designs
    designs

Film at 11:00.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Right botchtower! You are right!

Let's keep it coming, make it about me, and not the argument that never got expressed. Keep it up!

Let me be clear. It was an attack on Sulla's argument FOR the Trinity.

I don't know Sulla and never said anything personal, other than to say that Sulla's argument uh.... stank.

Why are you defending Sulla? Do you believe in the Trinity too? Then I am sure my disagreement is not comfortable for you. So, sorry bout that.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

So here is a religious topic, and I fly off the handle. Damnit.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Nah. You're probably just drunk again, BTS.

• Sulla
    Sulla

The reason you are a moron, ATJ, is that you begin with the premise that arguments about the Trinity are a waste of time and then turn around and insist that a guy who agrees with you make an argument about the Trinity.

That is a level of stupidity so profound that we may wonder how you were never put on the Governing Body. It is stupidity on an epic, historic scale. It is gob-smackingly, traffic-stoppingly, stare-and-pointingly dumb. And you won't stop doing it.

Please go back to the JWs, you are making us apostates look bad.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

At least I am not a stinky monkey Shamus. I've evolved into a Neanderthal.

ATJ, whether or not you believe the doctrine of the Trinity is immaterial to me.

However, I will point out caricatures, strawmen, etc.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

The reason you are a moron, ATJ, is that you begin with the premise that arguments about the Trinity are a waste of time and then turn around and insist that a guy who agrees with you make an argument about the Trinity.

Sulla, you got it wrong. I never said that, you took it that way.

Anyway, other than that, you rock!

"We're Trinitarian Witnesses! We speak out in fearlessness. Ours is the multi headed god of true PRAH Fe CEEEEEEE!!!!! What He/They fortell .... uh.... comes to THREE!!!!!!!"

• shamus100
    shamus100

Touche, BTS.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

When the chips are down, I'll stick up for a fellow primate Shamus. No worries about that. Now could you please pick some of the lice off my back? Thanks. I'll share the secret of fire with you when you are done.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit