Got some Street Encounter Questions for JWs?

by Vanderhoven7 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Suggested Street Encounter Questions:

Perhaps you have a question or two that might prove effective.

1. Is it true that you believe that only JWs will be saved at Armageddon?

• Do you believe Jehovah will completely destroy billions of people at Armageddon?

• What about babies of non-JWs? Will they be eternally destroyed with no hope for a resurrection also?

• What about Non-JWs who die just before Armageddon...might they get a resurrection?

2. Is it true that Jehovah's Witnesses believe that all other churches are satanic organizations?

• Do you believe that Jehovah God rejected all other churches at some point in history?

• When did God reject all of Christendom? What year? How do you know this?

3. Is it true that Jehovah's Witness are required to refuse blood transfusions for their children in a medical emergency?

• Could they receive certain blood components? Which ones are acceptable and which ones are not acceptable? Does the Bible specify these components? Have Jehovah's Witnesses been consistent in determining allowable components?

• How about plasma? Why is plasma unnacceptable?

4. ?

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

If all "anointed" are the "faithful and discreet slave", why is it the Governing Body gets to teach and lead them, when Jesus said they wouldn't have teachers and leaders?

• blondie
    blondie

If you asked a jw on the street those questions, this is the response you will get

• fallen_princess
    fallen_princess

Is it true you all have to follow exactly what the GB says word for word with no objection because they recieve divine direction direct from the Holy Spirit? How do you know they do if they have falsely predicted armageddon may times in history and their positions about various doctrines has changed so much over the years. If so, was the direction that they recieved from God incorrect, or did he just change his mind a few times?

How do you explain the rise of numbers in the Anointed Kind?

How do you explain the article in the Watchtower that claimed that the generation that was alive during 1914 will not die?

• NCC-1701
    NCC-1701

I like asking;

How long have you been a Jehovah's Witness?

What is it about the teachings that you received that made you choose to be a Witness instead of a Catholic or a Baptist, etc?

Then, hopefully, I can ask some of the tougher questions later.

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

LOL @ Blondie, yept that will happen.

• tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

LOL Blondie!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    1. Is it true that you believe that only JWs will be saved at Armageddon?

I`ve asked that Question..They said "No..Jehovah makes that decission"..

They lied about other things too..

Your not going to get a Truthful Answer from a JW,if it doesn`t suit them..

I`ve Tried..

You have to trap them into speaking truthfully..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Householder Question 1

Why do you people come door knocking?

Witness Answer 1

To preach the good news.

Householder Question 2,

What, exactly, is the 'good news' that you are preaching?

Witness Answer 2,

That soon [don't laugh] God is going to put an end to all the badness in the world and bring about a paradise on earth.

Householder Question 3,

Do I have to be a Jehovah's Witness to get in this paradise?

Witness Answer 3 (LYING)

No, only God can read peoples hearts.

Householder response to lying answer 3

Well, as you just told me I don't have to be a Jehovah's Witness to be saved, thanks for letting me know and I look forward to seeing you soon in Paradise.

Witness Answer 3 (truthful)

Yes.

Householder response to truthful answer 3

So, if I get this correct, you are calling on peoples doors to tell them that soon God is going to kill them unless they become a Jehovah's Witness. I'm not sure what newspapers you read but in most peoples minds that is definitely not good news. Goodbye.

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

WontLeave: I agree.

1 John 2:27(NIV) 27 As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.
    I assume, according to JW's, this scripture only applies to the annointed? That is why I ask the question (below) if the witnesses believe that the bible is only written for the annointed.

Is Jesus your Mediator?

Are only the annointed saved by grace, the others have to work for their salvation?

Is the new testament only written for the annointed?

Never having been a witness I wonder about the last two questions myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit