Do animals go to heaven?

by master chief 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

I was just thinking of the exorcism of demons and demonic possesion of pigs in Mathew 8:30. I thought demons were supposed to be battling for souls, not animals that don't have one, nor do they worship any diety. Soooo, if I were to believe in heaven and believe that pigs were capable of being demonicaly possessed, perhaps they are also capable of having a soul. I know fuzzy logic, but who knows what evil lurks in the mind of an apostate.

"Sheep go to heaven and goats go to hell..." Cake

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• JanH
    JanH

Apart from Laika, nope.

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• Satanus
    Satanus

I prefer to think that cats spirits go to the cat goddess, rat spirits to the rat diva, dog spirits to the great overdog, and so on.

SS

• Robdar
    Robdar

Who fell from grace? Not the animals.

My friend, Father John, says that animals go to heaven because they still do God's will--they never disobeyed. They go to heaven and they don't need a mediator to get there. Father John believes that the 4 beasts mentioned in Revelation 4:6-9 are animal angels.

Who knows if his interpretation is correct. It's the best explanation of that scripture that I have heard so far.

If they do go to heaven, I believe, much like SaintSatan, that they would go to their own form of heaven.

Hopefully, we will all be able to visit our pets in pet heaven.

• gumby
    gumby

Gravedancer: "Since god is in your imagination"
    Did he say he thinks this thought is all in his head......or is that your idea?
    Perhaps he believes as many of us do. Maybe your not here but you only imagine it's real.... same difference.

• jerome
    jerome

"rats go to the rat diva

dogs go to the great over dog"

you people have to stop it

my stomach is hurting me from laughing too hard.

and to think i almost did not read this thread.

--------------------------------

you forgot to mention something.

i saw a cartoon at the freeminds site where a cat was eating grass.
    [some of you may have seen this already]
    i could just imagine a lion roaring in the jungle and all of the trees trembel at his call
    then he hunts down a bunch of leaves or a fallen fruit.

if animals dident do anything wrong then why do jws think that they have to be reconstituted?

if they dident do anything wrong why did God change them from their orignal form?

-------------------------------

the whole thing just makes me laugh sometimes the way you put it.

wanna hear a secret i'm still laughing right now.
    can any of you keep a straight face when refering
    to a lion as
    "the knig of the plant eaters."
    i sure wouldent like to be a shrub right now.

the bible is a two edged sword
    wield it the wrong way and it you WILL cut yourself!

• outonalimb
    outonalimb

Master Chief,

Yes, in a little row boat.........

mn

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

Of course my Mamie kitty is going to pet heaven--she is our ray of sunshine and her day does not start until her LISA gets up...

• logical
    logical

Ecclesiastes 3:19-21

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit