Do animals go to heaven?

by master chief 18 Replies latest jw friends

• master chief
    master chief

Good question do animals go to heaven? i ask this because jws say to me they dont,only humans go to heaven they say "that sounds like crap to me" surely animals are precious to god as well as humans and think at least animals dont use humans to test on!!!and where does the bible say that animals dont get eternal life

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

i think it was somewhere near the beginning.

• HenryP
    HenryP

Damn, there are rats in heaven?!? Yuck!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Why stop there?
    How about whales and squid's and rats and flies and roach's and elephants and gold fish and worms and alagators and what about pit bulls? do all the pit bulls that have bitten people burn in everlasting torment? And the really nice pit bulls like my sweetie pie go to heaven? The possibilities are endless.
    plm

• roybatty
    roybatty

Many animals go to my dinner plate.

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

I don't know for sure if animals go to heaven, I love animals, and would like to think there is a heaven for them. One time in conversation with a sister who had 2 dogs this subject came up, and she was told they do not go to heaven, if I am correct, eventually she left the org. because she was upset to think that her beloved animals would not go to heaven, and she didn't want to be part of an org. that taught that way.

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Since god is in your imagination therefore so is heaven then you are free to imagine whatever you wish to imagine.

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Master Chief,

Your question presupposes there is a heaven, or that people go there. I echo what Gravedancer so aptly said.

Pat

"It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the world." (from "Stuart Saves His Family")

• bea
    bea

poor poor freddie

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Master, silly, didn't you know that ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN? There was even a cartoon movie all about it.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit