latest sketch as the round of art and exhibitions starts again for another year

by nugget 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Giordano
    Giordano

Here's an Eric Hoffer quote from his The True Believer:

The true believer] subordinates creative work to the advancement of the movement. Literature, art and science must be propagandistic and they must be "practical." The true-believing writer, artist or scientist does not create to express himself, or to save his soul or to discover the true and the beautiful. His task, as he sees it, is to warn, to advise, to urge, to glorify and to denounce.

• millie210
    millie210

Your art is really good. I especially like how you captured the movement of the water in the background.

Go nugget!

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

Beautiful!

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Hi! It's nice to see your post and your art again. It's really beautiful. Have you made any prints of your work?

• nugget
    nugget
    I have Art prints of the black and white pictures and will be getting the coloured ones done soon.
  • maksutov
    maksutov
    That's great. Lionfish are a work of art in themselves. I had a look at some of your other work, and it is phenomenal. I do pencil drawings, but I'm not very good with a paintbrush - probably just need to practise.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Come visit me and sell your sketches at COMIC-CON!!

I know what's hot with the kids because I have one, and I act like one!

Also, do you have a Pintrest page? One more thing.. Can you draw me a Japanese fish God creature or a giant robot! PLEASE!!!! 😁

See, I'm a kid at heart!!

DD

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    What type of paint, nugget? It looks a little too saturated for watercolors.
  • AlwaysBusy
    AlwaysBusy

It's beautiful!

• nugget
    nugget
    they are pen and ink pictures which allows me to use the fine rotring pen over the top. Watercolours can provide a grainy finish which clogs the pen if you subsequently draw over the top.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit