Do active JW's understand the "new light" on the feet toes of the staue in Daniel?

by donny 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blondie
    blondie

Can't see anything still...what can fix it? Send pm please.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Blondie:

I am using Google Chrome and I see your comments written twice!

N.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

USED TO BE that the 10 (number meaning completeness) toes indicated that the feet encompassed ALL nations of the world at the time of the last World Power (Anglo-American). New light (which really reverts back to a previous explanation) is that the 10 toes have no special meaning -- that they do not depict all the world's kingdoms. Rather, all feet just happen to have 10 toes, and the feet represent the final World Power -- Anglo America. It is the feet that are struck by the stone (God's Kingdom), thus the Anglo-American WP will be in place at the time the Kingdom takes power.

That's the NEW LIGHT.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

It's a flip flop. First the toes didn't mean anything, then they meant all the world governments, now they mean nothing again.

• donny
    donny

Blondie, I was wondering the same thing. When I am using Explorer, even in compatability mode, all I can see if the first 5 replies or so, but when I use Firefox, I can see everything inclusing your duplicated post. M.E. 9 really has some isues.

• donny
    donny

It's humorous that the Society has made such a complicated mish-mash of the "truth" that even long time serious adherents cannot really explain it to others.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The " New Light " is that the toe jam between each toe signifies the JWS organization who are there to undermine the authority

of each governmental world power. There to solemnly cause an irritant to those world powers.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It means they don't know what they are talking about. Running from Egypt, there were numerous countries that ran the world. And I have bad news for them: After Rome fell, Spain took the helm for a time. Then England. Then the United States of America. And, now that the United States is fast becoming the United Tyranny of America, China is next up. But, all it takes is for them to get control and then have enough people refuse to work for them, and China falls apart--and it's anyone's guess who is up next.

At this point, between now and the time the Rothschilds finally seize control of the whole world, anything goes. The United Tyranny of America is about finished. China is next. What's next, if there is time, could surprise nearly everyone--countries that promote free enterprise tend to do better than ones that do not. Thus, a country that is an island nation in the middle of nowhere or that is located on a continent that has a reputation for corruption and stagnation could become the next world ruler. And that will take the Washtowel Slaveholdery even further off guard--rendering the whole damn statue out of date.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I've spoken to a couple who were arguing over it. I guess not. Most don't care or have any point of reference. They just want to make it to the "picnic with a panda" world. Why does the WT have such a foot fetish anyway?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Blondie..

I`m on FireFox..

Your posts are coming through just fine..

.....................;-)...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit