Stock Markets and Foreign Exchange

by Sam Whiskey 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Markets are open, trading is on, and we're off.... We'll see what this week brings.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Long 4.5 lots at around 125.200 +-...... Last position added at 4:58 P.M. Pacific.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Positions closed. $683.00 profit. Postitions held for approximately two hours.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Risk trade trade on, Gold selling off in 4 Hr. Head and Shoulders pattern (formation). DOW futures up 60.00. Looks like a good day for the Stock Markets coming up tomorrow. US Dollar rallying.

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Several trades opened and closed Sunday after the market reopened.

• LV101
    LV101

Sam Whiskey -- thanks so much for this post. i love the market, or did!!! invest w/a couple of friends and at one point we were up 39% but can't say that now. made a couple of great choices then started lying low and holding pattern but starting up again. don't have the knowledge to play w/margins.

thanks for tips -- coke has always been a keeper like mcdonalds (on my separate acct). had good luck with netflix and gaming (at one time) --- eat your heart out watchtower! it's a blast w/a couple of people. will use your lead on the AA --- thanks. appreciate any further tips as i've not had time to research --- what's this about facebook???

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

You're welcome LV, it's just something I love to do.

Facebook, what did I miss??

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hey Sam,

Thanks for the thread. I'll be checking in quite a bit.

My specialty is my industry, commodities. I've got a lot of information as to how well these guys are really doing vs. what they are forecasting. My portfolio doesn't lie - but I did go mainly to cash just recently. I'm waiting for a big downturn to get back in. I've made a pile of cash since the bottom, but I do realize that it can all go away just as quickly. ;)

The stock market is more about emotion than logic - but a healthy mix of both, really. ;) I go long-term, not day trades. I think that if you have the right mind for it, you can make a heap of cash in these volatile times.

• LV101
    LV101

Sam -- heard that facebook was going public or already went public opening price $5.00. don't know if any of this is true but in the event it's going public and we didn't miss out YET --- something to look into. i will try to find out info.

wish i had time for stocks and maybe after summer i'll have to make the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit