• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Angels are nasty... I know a couple personally

• isojourn
    isojourn

Not THESE Angels...

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Angels have a sweetheart union contract. No work required, just benefits. All this idle time and good living leads inevitably to a being a degenerate with low character.

Excellent point - but perhaps you should repost it on a political thread. I suspect you will be flamed royally.

• flipper
    flipper

" Are angels just lazy and perverted ? " No, angels are cool. I think you are referring to the GB. They're lazy and perverted

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Ha, the Watchtower or its mnions wouldn't know a real angel if one came up and hit them in the ass! In my case, the only "angels" I ever met were the ones who helped me get away from a sadistic, murderous jw husband and the cult he lured me into....My co-workers, supervisor, and attorney, the judge, and the police department were the ones who saved me.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Fallen Princess:

Besides, if that was the case, then why would there be that stupid "two witness rule" in a JC? Wouldn't the testimony from a f*cking angel suffice??

You are expecting it to make sense, stop that right now.

James Woods:

Demons can occupy old books, mirrors, furniture, Smurf dolls, and such - they can chill a room, cause fog, and sometimes have demon sex with old maid pioneer sisters.

I know, right? Angels must get their ass kicked every day by demons. Demons get to interact, angels just have to 'direct'. They must be out of work actors.

Isojourn:

Those angels can direct me anytime.

JamieBowers:

In my case, the only "angels" I ever met were the ones who helped me get away from a sadistic, murderous jw husband and the cult he lured me into.

Those are the angels to have, not some slacking WT angels with a pro-company agenda.

Flipper:

I think you are referring to the GB. They're lazy and perverted. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

I think it is funny that the WT's writers picture angels as carrying out their agenda for them, seems like a classic case of projection!

CyberJesus:

Angels are nasty... I know a couple personally

Sounds juicy; details please! Intel:

Angels should not bend over to pick up their harps.......history shows that heaven is worser than a male prison, full of horny criminals....

Yeah, sounds a lot like Bethel, more projection by WT writers! Billsfan23:

Now he doesn't even return my Facebook messages anymore.

Can you unfriend an angel with getting zapped? P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit