Nebuchadnezzar's dream image - no room for China?

by SweetBabyCheezits 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wasblind
    wasblind

Oh no Outlaw, please don't dig that mess up

don't stir up old sh!t, might stink

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Theyll come up with excuse probably along the lines of sd-7. Maybe the toes mean China? Cmon we all know that everyone gets pedicures from Chinese nail salons.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

No room for China? How could there be when there's "No Room For George" either?... (hee hee hee)

V665V665

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I am going to take this opportunity to pimp some of my work. Hope nobody minds.

Listen to Cult Free Radio #005 to hear me rant about the toes noo lite (and other stuff):

http://ex-jw.com/web-directory/cult-free-radio-archives-1-6

Or read an article I wrote about it:

http://insidethewatchtower.com/doctrine/district-convention-%e2%80%9cnew-light%e2%80%9d-review-part-2/

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Zoiks: but it would do nothing to make her doubt the WTS, nor would it stop her from giving China and everyone from China the evil eye.

How funny! What makes her so suspicious of China?

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

States most commonly mentioned as being potential superpowers are Brazil,

Please, please God let it be Brazil.....

• zoiks
    zoiks

SBC - What makes her so suspicious of China?

What doesn't make her suspicious of China? No, seriously. What doesn't? Hehehe. In my younger days, we would speculate wildly about the next King of the North, as JWs are wise not to do. When mom's turn to speculate came around, she would invariably frown, nod her head, and say, "China" in a tone that said you had best not argue with her.

I also have an uncle who is extremely suspicious of "The Spaniards". Apparently, they are set to invade any day now, but only when he doesn't take his meds. *shrug*

Mr. F - that may or may not be the fulfillment of prophecy, but it is most certainly the answer to many, many prayers. Sheeeeeit, I'd behave like a prophet for that, though Mrs. Zoiks would see to it that I'd end up as celibate as Jeremiah.

Edit: Honey, if you're reading this...I love you! I'm bringing flowers to you!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    Mad(from blog): “Soon.” They keep using that word. I do not think it means what they think it means.

Kudos (the candy bar) on that well-placed Princess Bride reference, Mad.

Also, I'm glad I read your blog entry.... I wasn't really clear on the "current light" myself, as you can see from my OP. I should've made sure I understood that before I posted. Nice blog entry on it.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

if it ends up being Brazil, the WTBS will have to redesign their stupid dream statue.....

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Vamp, I see what you did there.

Freeze: Cmon we all know that everyone gets pedicures from Chinese nail salons.

You're right - a loophole. You're joking but I have no doubt the real "new light" will be equally absurd.

MFer: Please, please God let it be Brazil.....

Let's schedule a call to prayer at Texas Stadium for this ASAP. I'm in. I think we'll easily clear 30k attendees. (Eat that, Rick Perry!)

Zoiks: In my younger days, we would speculate wildly about the next King of the North, as JWs are wise not to do.

Isn't that funny? I love family speculation - it's always at least two steps crazier than what the WT writes. My wife's grandfather was the best (worst?). He could talk for hours about why "this year" is the big year. He didn't ready anything BUT between the lines.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit