Perfect refreshing drink for a hot day...

by Glander 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Glander
    Glander

I love ice cold buttermilk. You can add a little crushed ice. I like it as is but some folks like:

a dash of cinnamon or

a pinch of black pepper or

a drop or two of vanilla

• wearewatchingyouman
    wearewatchingyouman

I prefer Gin and Tonic with a twist of lime... but to each their own....

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

There's nothing like iced tea, in a glass, not plastic, with lots of ice, made from black tea. No sure, no lemon, no mint, thanks. Just tea. Hot sun. Shady porch, good book.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith
    I prefer Gin and Tonic with a twist of lime... but to each their own....

Curious. I had you figured for a White Russian drinker.

• dm6
    dm6

lol milk, r u serious????!!!!

hahahahahahahaha

• paulnotsaul
    paulnotsaul

BEER HERE. GET YOUR ICE COLD BEER HERE!

• Sulla
    Sulla

The mojito is the perfect hot weather drink. Make certain to use simple syrup and not be tempted to substitute some god-awful slop like Sprite or some such. The bartender made it that way at a restaurant once. Who can drink that swill? Also, large-leaf mint is a good idea.

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

Ice cold corona with lime, in a can...or bottle, makes no difference! Yeah, good stuff...but seriously any ice cold lighter beer in the summertime is GOOD! Like the mojitos too, Sulla!

We had a good drink on vacation recently. It's call voodoo juice. It's a combo of banana, coconut, orange, and pinapple rum. Mixed with pineapple and cranberry juice, not too shabby! :)

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I love ice cold buttermilk. You can add a little crushed ice.

I agree but without the ice. The crap you find in the stores these days is watery enough without adding ice. I drank it all my life, but the last carton I bought was so watery it made me gag on the first sip. The rest went down the drain. Unfortunately, I haven't found a store yet that sells a different brand.

W

• Sulla
    Sulla

Are all those different kinds of rum? Good soul, mythreesons, I hope you were near the hotel at the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit