Jehovah's Witnesses: A family conversion

by discreetslave 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

You can't leave a comment on any of their articles even if you register. The only place to leave a comment is on their facebook group you have to click the join us on facebook icon or search on facebook for The Hearld-Sun.

This is the time of year for these type of articles. It mentions their convention this weekend. It's a glorified convention ad.

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

This type of media control seems like the first insidiously smart thing the WT has ever done. It's almost as if someone at the Society actually has a brain and is using it. Dangerous, indeed!

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

This is what I posted on the facebook page

In response to the article "Jehovah's Witnesses: A family conversion".
    What they don't tell outsiders is what happens to a family when one decides to leave the religion. I recently left because I no longer agreed with many of their teachings. The result is I am labeled an apostate and my friends and my in-laws can no lo nger have anything to do with me. The same would happen within the family featured in the article.

then I put up the link to this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPlhXI812yc
  • Gayle
    Gayle

The wife speaks of things being simple, not much gray,,some people like being told what to do,,to them not thinking gives them a form of unreal inner peace, simplicity. They have the 'new zeal' yet. As the kids, out of four, grow, a lot more reality will probably set in. Cultism thrives on idealism, untested realities, promises of quick rewards, etc. Worst thing for cults is time, and the internet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit