?? HAS ANYONE HERE MET MR UNTHANK OR KNOW HIM?

by steve2 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• steve2
    steve2

Thanks Broken Promises. I've located the thread. I had been away a few days and missed it. I wish there were a quick and easy way to bring up topics already discussed!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I try to post threads under their relevant subheadings, but unfortunately not everyone does, so it makes it hard to locate threads on a certain subject sometimes.

When I posted my thread, the Magistrates Court hadn't put Unthank's cases online, so at that time everything seemed to be hearsay.

It will be interesting to see how things turn out.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I had suspicions. Maybe many of us are too paranoid. It strikes me as a story with legs. I know very little about Australia. The legal proceeding seems weird for a common law country - based on the laws of England. Too often I wonder about whether people are truly what they report. I've resolved that unless someone is seeking funds or personal information about people it isn't my business. Normally, when I have a hunch, a few others will ask also.

The first time I posted here several people said I was making it up b/c it was over the top. In fact, I was understating. It is very hard to read people with no voice, body language, etc. for cues.

Why would someone make up a bogus story? Just for a laugh. I've never understood that behavior. Cash I understand.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit