• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Happy Anniversary Vamp!

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Happy Anniversary!!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

I thought you had been here longer than that! Anyway - it's been good having you here and on Facebook!

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Congraulation to you. If I remember you also found out you have ADD. How is that going for you. There is a good book I want to read just have not got around getting it yet but maybe you would be interested in it. It's called "Totally ADD and Loving It" thats were I got my name on this forum. It talks about adult ADD and how to deal with it. Also it helps others around you to understand were you are coming from. I have learned to laugh at myself now instead of being hard on myself when I mess up because of the ADD. Thank you for your great contribution you give to this forum. Take care. Totally ADD

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Congrats!!!

It's already been a Year.......

Glad I met you......

and all the other "Special People" I've met........

Always love talking to you!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Happy Anniversary!!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Happy Anniversary!!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Wow. So many hellos and well wishes. Thank you, guys; this means a lot.
    It nice to know that I still have plenty of friends here. I never dreamed of having many friends here at all when I first started...

As to the replies so far...

Found Sheep You are one of the sweetest girls I've ever seen here. It's nice to have your attention and greetings from you too...

watersprout Your weird, wacky and wonderful style is so welcome in my circle of friends. I wish that Britain wasn't so far away for me...

dawntodaylight It's nice to have the attention of lurkers too...

mamalove It's nice to see you around again...

jamiebowers I'm glad to have someone as well known and respected in 'the community' as yourself among my friends...

ziddina It's good to know that I have your good will, Zid. We all have our rough patches to deal with and I'll work through it somehow...

EmptyInside You're unforgettable, EI. I don't know if I'll ever be the same after knowing you...

mummatron Ah... one of my newest friends... and fans. I love knowing fellow geeks, especially girl geeks.

Mad Sweeney It's nice to know ya, buddy. I'm one of your fans too (and you already know that). You rock too, man!

zoiks I'm happy to hear from you. It's been a while...

leavingwt I never would've thought, at the beginning, that I would have had your regard at all. It's good to have you in my corner too.

Jadeen Another fellow geek. I dig ya, girl...

purpleplus Purps! Nice to see ya!

FlyingHighNow Dearest Heather... a great confidant and an amazing person...

flipper I guess that you don't need any introduction, do you, flip? I'm glad that I have your esteem and regards like I do...

3Mozzies My buddy from down under. I wish that I could meet and visit you and others down-under...

Walk On Yay! A BCer comes to say hi. How ya doin', dude?

tec Yay, it's Tammy! A girl that practically everyone here likes and another fellow Canadian. I hope you had a nice trip.

Hadit Hugs to you too, my dear friend. (((HUGS))) (One of my first friends here and fellow BCer, actually.)

Broken Promises Another dear friend that I am dying to visit Australia to see someday. Hugs to you too. (((HUGS)))

discreetslave I love hearing from another kindred spirit.

cantleave Another good friend from across the pond. Perhaps it just seems like I've been here longer 'cuz of all my posts? LOL!

TotallyADD Ah, yes... this crazy affliction we have in common, huh? You and I are hardly the only ones still here, though. There are a few more ADDers here you may or may not know about.

charlie brown jr. One of the nicest, friendliest teddy bear types a guy could know. Graet to know you're still here. I'd like to buy you a beer someday...

Bumble Bee OMG, the legendary Bumbles comes out of the woodwork to say hi as well. Thank you! This is such a treat seeing that you haven't been here in quite a while.

Phew! That was quite a list! Keep 'em coming folks. I'd like to hear form even more of you. (It makes a guy feel soooooo good!)

V665V665

• sabastious
    sabastious

WOO! Happy JWN anniversary!

-Sab

• unshackled
    unshackled

Happy Anniversary to you Vamp. Thought you were here longer too...must be the prolific post count. Just realized I joined only a month before you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit