WTB$ joining the UN was lies all LIES I TELL YA!!!

by punkofnice 39 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I've been a very naughty Punk and am hoping a good looking babe will spank me.....any offers? Ahem! Away from desired fantasy and to reality...........(but you can PM me...wink wink)

As per the punkofnice facebook Operation Swarm Warfare. A group of us are leaving reasonable comments by the swarm (like locusts in Revelation), on pro dub youtube vids/blogs and varied places in a bid to wake poor sincere dubs up to reality. If just ONE person wakes up or stays away from the WTB$ cancer it'll all be worth it.
    I've been asking the question about the UN thing.

What have been the replies I've received about the UN?

Well apparently it's all lies! According to the JDubs out there. They never heard of it so it just aint true!!!! The WTB$ would NEVER join the UN and never did. One guy said that anyone can check....but he won't as they didn'y join and like Jesus called the Pharisee liars he called me a liar. I don't take it personally I just think it's very sad. Every time I posted he was getting more and more wound up!

They are that brainwashed aren't they?!?!?! I think due to the dumbing down only the ones who cannot reason for themselves are left in now that we've all been waking up recently.

Oh. I'd like to say thanks to this forum....................look how far I've come in a short time!!

• undercover
    undercover

Allow me to be nit-picky for a moment...

The WTS did not join the UN. Only governments can join the UN. The WTS became a recognized NGO (non-governmental organization) that could interact with various aspects of the UN.

It's a little thing, but when exposing the scandals of the WTS, it is important to use the correct terminology and to be educated on all details and nuances of that which you're willing to accuse them of.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled expose...

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@Undercover. The Punk stand corrected, thanks for the nit pick.

Mind you, you mention

to be educated

. ..I was raised a JW I didn't get an education.I was home skoOlEd.

I'd say I'm like the GB....I'm just imperfect men doing my best.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Give 'em hell, Punk! And please step over here for your spanking.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@Robdar......is it normal to be in love with your cartoon? Gawd, she can spank me ANYTIME!

All I want to do is wake people up from the WTB$ cancer and save their lives! I'm not an apostate I'm a very naughty boy freedom fighter!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

If it is all lies, why doesn't HQ say so when you call them to ask about it? According to them, it happened.

• jam
    jam

My JW son-law, I told him the WT was A member of

the UN, and my JW brother A elder. They said

if it was true, they would get out . They told me

it was all lies. Why bother to check, it would be

A waste of time.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Love the name & avatar Nathan Natas.

Some one called HQ? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Blimey o'reilly, this is brilliant!

Sad but those under 'mind cleansing' will do mental summersaults to put the GB beyond reproach. Youtuber Kingdom Truths has deleted all my comments. The poor geezer got angrier and angrier....cognitive dissonance in overdrive.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@Jam - makes you puke doesn't it?!?!?!

Mrs Punk is sooooooo zealous she told me Satan put it on the internet to get me to resign as elder and go out of the 'troooooooooth'.

Well, thank you Satan.........you are just as imaginary as Jar Hoover!

• Magwitch

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit