Need help waking up a JW friend - Significant prophetic years in JW history

by SweetBabyCheezits 24 Replies latest jw friends

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

He leavingwt -- what a great contribution. Thanks to whoever created it. Thanks to you for sharing it today.

Len

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Lord have mercy, LOL, that's a heluva list!!!!! LOL

Countdown to DJEggnog............10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2..........................................

edit post: btw, while I'm on my lunch break, I'm printing that for my own personal records. Thanks, LWT.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Why would any rational thinker believe that the information in the latest issue of the Watchtower magazine is of any greater value than the information in the first issue? What is the track record of the Watchtower organization? Outsiders agree: Epic failure.

• undercover
    undercover

Marking...

Great list.

On second thought, I think I'll copy and save it.

thanks, LWT

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

Copying/saving/printing. Thanks for putting the query out there SBC, and thank you for sharing the list, LWT!

Cheers

~ RTA

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I'd also like to apologize to JWFacts for not starting with his awesome website. This was a great find, as well.

Thank you again, sir, for your hard work!

• garyneal
    garyneal

LWT:

Great list. Did you verify it?

• InterestedOne
    InterestedOne

FWIW, although the following wikipedia article is not purely a list of prophetic dates, it does provide a referenced timeline of JW doctrinal developments that allow the reader to step back and see how far-fetched the whole thing looks:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_Jehovah%27s_Witnesses_doctrine

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Please I want a copy of that list so I can use it on some people I know. Totally ADD

• Franklin Massey
    Franklin Massey

Marking. Bumping. Saving. Printing.

Reading that list from beginning to end was an intense rollercoaster ride up and down the hills of total bs. I needed a refresher course in the total failure of JW apocalyptic doctrine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit