In a couple of days of been on the site 10 years

by ballistic 23 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

its certainly an achievement

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh Ballistic. Can you tell me about Gadget. He sent me a PM a while ago.
    I answered it but he never read it or came on here.He told me of the

troubles he was having with his two babies.... He had to quit work...
    I telephoned the # I had for him. But it was not in service. If you can give me
    his address ( the one I have is not good)or tel # I want to send help to him.

Thanks for your kind words. about me ,yes I am still a rock> stupid as ever

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Ballistic, I remember you from way back when. Didn't you post at Tim's for a while? Also Tim had another site and for the life of me I can't remember it now but it had a pink board... It was an offspring from his main board. I remember Sab and Mac, Mary mary, April, Windchaser, some that still post here even.

Snoozy..11-01

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Wow ...ten years is a long time. You have obviously been instrumental in helping many who come here for support, by your presence here, so well done to you. I am in Uk too and hoping to get to an aposafest at some point.

Loz x

• mouthy
    mouthy

bttp

• KW13
    KW13

mouthy, do you remove the zero at the beginning of his number and add 44

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh thanks I will try that

• blondie
    blondie

Ten years for me on 5-28-01.

I know some might say it is time to "move on" but we have. We are no longer what we were in 2001. We may not visit as much but JWN is still a place to find out what's happening to those we left behind in the WTS. It's still a place where we can share what we've learned to new posters and learn from them.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Hi Ballistic

We decaders should get a special star or something on our info!

Ah the good ole days!

I remember those apostafests - great fun and I met some great people (and made an arse of myself after getting drunk at the last one so never went again!)

I remember the first time we camped with Avengers and GermanXJW - what a laugh that was (don't let anyone tell you Germans have no sense of humour!)

Take care,

Dean

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

In about 6 hours by my reckoning.

Happy anniversary, ballistic.

Cheers

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit