Jehovah's Witnesses are a class A mind controlling organisation!

by TimothyT 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Hi everyone,

My dad shown me a VERY interesting article on Wikipedia about an American psychiatrist who drew some very interesting conclusions on how to control people's minds. See if they sound familiar!

1. Milieu Control – The control of information and communication.
    2. Mystical Manipulation – The manipulation of experiences that appear spontaneous but in fact were planned and orchestrated.
    3. Demand for Purity – The world is viewed as black and white and the members are constantly exhorted to conform to the ideology of the group and strive for perfection.
    4. Confession – Sins, as defined by the group, are to be confessed either to a personal monitor or publicly to the group.
    5. Sacred Science – The group's doctrine or ideology is considered to be the ultimate Truth, beyond all questioning or dispute.
    6. Loading the Language – The group interprets or uses words and phrases in new ways so that often the outside world does not understand.
    7. Doctrine over person – The member's personal experiences are subordinated to the sacred science and any contrary experiences must be denied or reinterpreted to fit the ideology of the group.
    8. Dispensing of existence – The group has the prerogative to decide who has the right to exist and who does not.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Jay_Lifton

Sound familiar?

Basicaly, as I read it, Jehovah's Witnesses are a class A mind controlling organisation. They fit the bill in every way. This well respected American psychiatrist would have to whole-heartedly agree!

Your thoughts?

Timmy xxx

• mummatron
    mummatron

Sounds like your Dad is waking up to reality.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Lifton is well-respected. I still have nightmares from reading his book on Hiroshima and Nagaskai.

• nugget
    nugget

Good article yes Witness are a mind control organisation and yes they are excellent at it. Makes me feel better that I was duped for so long.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Tim, has your Dad fully disconnected from the borg yet?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

WOW, I've never seen it laid out quite that way. It's like a sledgehammer.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Please read Steve Hassan's first book, 'Combatting Cult Mind Control'.

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

My dad is seeing it all yes!

Thing is though, he is still dwelling on the organisation, whereas I have just cast it straight out of my mind. My dad said to me the other day that i WILL be disfellowshipped soon and when I am, he WONT stop associating with me and if they try to force him to he will dissasociate himself. Its al quite juicy but im glad its all coming to an end.

Ill give that book a read. Thanks everyone. xxx

• lohengren
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

TimothyT - Looks like your Dad is waking up.....and good for him! Good for you! Good for us!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit