by Bangalore 23 Replies latest jw friends

• james_woods
    james_woods

I think Marilyn Monroe was one of them.

But the conspirators got her too...

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

But the conspirators got her too...

Or she killed herself when JFK made it clear to her that it was all just a fling. That seems to be the message put forward in the latest miniseries The Kennedys. This was the miniseries that was dropped like a hot potato by The History Channel after they were pressured by the Kennedy family and then none of the majors would touch it. It was picked up by the tiny ReelzChannel in the US and now has 10 Emmy nominations. If you have an interest in that part of US history the miniseries is worth watching, but have a grain of salt with you because there is some unsubstantiated content.

• james_woods
    james_woods

I was speaking in jest, Nickolas -

• sizemik
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I heard from university sources that Earl Warren had to pressed hard to serve on the Warren Commission. Warren as angry that the Commission diminshed his credibility. I've never seen or heard any real proof. The Zapruder witnesses keeling over begs coincidence. After all these decades, no one is assured that Oswald killed JFK or if he murdered JFK, did he act alone.

JFK is the only outstanding conspiracy theory in my lifetime that I give any veracity to its occurence. I vivdly recall being told by our crying teacher that the President was short. It was weird being a Witness. I was very torn. All the girls were crying hard. I wanted to cry but could not. I recall seeing Ruby kill Oswald. Was that a real police department?

The schoolyard gang believed LBJ had him killed b/c he was from Texas and we hated Texans. Of course, competing playground gangs told us Nixon or JFK would make us attend school on Saturdays.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    The schoolyard gang believed LBJ had him killed b/c he was from Texas and we hated Texans.

It has been said that the Dallas Cowboys went four decades before they got a fair referee call from the NFL for this reason.

Some say they still never have.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

I was speaking in jest, Nickolas -

ah, the limitations of text communication. My bad. You might be surprised, however, how many times over the years people have expressed the same sentiment not in jest.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I don't have the exact source available but I recall that the JFK Assassination was linked to an Elvis sighting that same week.

Rub a Dub

• sabastious
    sabastious

Didn't you know? ALL assassins in the history of assassins have actually been male models all along. No Lee Harvey Oswald was NOT a male model, but those two f*ckers on the grassy knole sure as hell were!

It's that damn Hansel, he's so HOT right now.

-Sab

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Hmm.Why is Lyndon winking during a time of grief?

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit