Funny Coincidences

by the-illuminator81 10 Replies latest jw friends

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

So three days ago I had a dream about a female classmate, who I haven't seen for about 10 years and haven't thought about either. I can't even remember her surname and I was never really interested in her either. It was very weird, I dreamt that she was wearing a bathing suit and she asked me how it looked on her. We also hugged eachother. And she was a lot thinner than she used to be in school.

Whaddyaknow, yesterday I was at the beach and who do I see? The girl from my dreams! She wasn't wearing a bathing suit at the time though. But she was a lot thinner!

So am I prescient or what? It's strange because over the last couple of years I almost never remember my dreams at all.

Also, when I logged on to JWN this morning, my captcha was JHWH. Isn't that funny? Evidently God is toying with me.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL!

Life is full of strange coincidences. Whether they mean anything or not is worthy of a good discussion.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

BP: I think it's also a byproduct of our brains trying to find patterns everywhere..

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    BP: I think it's also a byproduct of our brains trying to find patterns everywhere..

Something else I just thought of:

She may have been on the beach, or in your locality, many times before, but you never noticed her. Now, because you had the dream about her, you noticed her because she was at the front of your mind.

It's like when a friend buys a yellow Volkswagon. You never noticed them before, but now you see them every where you go. (and now you will, because I've put that thought in your mind!)

• Honesty
    Honesty

Have you bought any items of clothing at a garage sale recently?

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

@Honesty: Yes how do you know? I bought a wizard's robe to sleep in..

• Honesty
    Honesty

Did you have it tested for demunz?

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

@Honesty: Well the owner had a certificate stating that the robe was 100% certainly demon-possessed, signed by Abramelin the Mage. Do you think that might have something to do with it?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

So what you're saying is ... you saw the girl of your dreams at a nude beach ... cool

• cantleave
    cantleave

It's the Matrix playing with you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit